Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Latest Transfer Rumours 06/08/2012
Transfer_Window 12 years ago
Wrexham, England 33 29
  • Liverpool are ready to make their first bid for Theo Walcott.

• Arshavin is off to Fulham - season long loan with option to buy.

• Liverpool were hoping to keep hold of Agger, but it seems they could cash in on him if City up their bid to £20million, freeing up funds for Brendan Rodgers to strengthen the squad elsewhere.

• Sao paolo accepted PSG bid of 38 million for Lucas Moura, in this case Manchester United are set to miss out on young Brazilian winger.

• Spurs have been handed a boost in their pursuit of Aly Cissokho after Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis revealed that his side have no interest in the Lyon defender.

-  Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has conceded defeat in the race to sign Robin Van Persie.
  Does this mean RVP is off to United/Juventus or will he stay with Arsenal ?

-  Kaka's agent Gaetano Paolillo seen in Newcastle.

• Manchester City to bid 20 million for Xabi Alonso if Modric deal goes through.

• Manchester United still want Baines but won't go above 12 million and Everton want 17 million.

• Neymar to join Barcelona in January 2013.

• Alan Hutton to join Stoke City from Aston Villa for 2 mil.

• Arsenal will complete the £16 million signing of Malaga winger Santi Cazrola this week.

• Cardiff City are in pole position to re-sign Liverpool forward Craig Bellamy.

• Emile Heskey rejects chance to play for Blackpool.

• Chelsea defender Ashley Cole has rejected rumours that contract talks over a new deal at Stamford Bridge have stalled.

• Chelsea are getting closer to agreeing a deal with Wigan for Victor Moses. The Blues hope to wrap up an £8m deal before Sunday's Community Shield match.

• Juventus are set to make a bid for Real Madrid striker Gonzalo Higuain, as they are set to miss out on Robin van Perise.

• Napoli are interested in taking Giuseppe Rossi from Spanish Segunda División side Villarreal.

And finally, Chelsea will make their last bid to bring Hulk to Stamford Bridge after the Olympics!

Comments
Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

I really do hope RVP will join United. Imagine an RVP/Wazza link up!

Ross007 12 years ago
Newcastle United, England 1 4

Yes indeed there are some rumours that Kaka is on his way to Premier League, but I highly doubt it that he'll become a Newcastle player, but you never know!

Chelsea_Flagan 12 years ago
Chelsea, England 9 47

We got Oscar & Hazard if we get Hulk & Cavani we'll become Premier League Champions again! no doubt!

MarioCovas 12 years ago
Sevilla, Spain 0 2

It is true about Neymar. Barca already agreed a deal where Neymar joins them in january

MircoLev 12 years ago
Arsenal, Czech Republic 5 49

after all this bullcrap with van Persie, I don't even want him to stay in Arsenal anymore! GET OUT PERSIE!

Ermahgard 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 8 97

@Gennady I would understand as an ManU fan, but for me I believe Arsenal is where he fits. It's just he has gone through much there and there is no point of leaving Arsenal. If he feels he deserves a higher wage then he should ask (after all he is the PFA player of the year), but not something like 200k. As for Hulk I honestly don't wan't him. If he joins he will force Ramires out of the first team and I honestly don't want that because Ramires is one of our most consistent players.

Messi_10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 5 9

Messi - Xavi - Iniesta + Neymar! WOOOW!!!

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Moses to Chelsea? Is he good? I have never heard of him before.
And its not really true that Lucas Moura will play for Paris Saint Germain, is it?

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

I feel bad for Wigan. At 8mill pound, Moses is quite a bargain. He is quick, a great dribbler, and one of the main reasons Wigan stayed up last year. He's easily worth 10 mill at least.

VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

cavani + moses + hulk?? damn.. guess that buying players is everything for chelsea..

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Walcott needs to stay at arsenal...he is powerful down the wing...just who arsenal need

Chucksea 12 years ago
Chelsea 5 267

Cavani won't go to Chelsea . He just said "FORZA NAPOLI" to the press
Any link for Chelsea's next hulk bid please? :)

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

hulk isnt going to chelsea neither the porto manager said that he doesnt want to sell him to chelsea