Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Latest Transfer Rumors [07/07/2012]
Transfer_Window 12 years ago
Wrexham, England 33 29
  • Frank Lampard spotted at LA Galaxy game on Wednesday. Does this mean Frank is heading to Galaxy ?

• It is rumourd that Theo Walcott said that if Robin van Persie leaves Arsenal this summer, he will leave as well.

• Juventus are ready to offer 180k a week to Robin van Persie.

• New Spurs boss Andre Villas-Boas is ready to move for French goalkeeper Hugo Lloris.

• Reports appear to be gathering pace that Queens Park Rangers have agreed a fee of £5million to sign South Korean midfielder Park Ji-sung from Manchester United.

• Italian Defender Alessandro Nesta has signed an 18-month deal with MLS outfit Montreal Impact. The 36 year-old has left AC Milan after 10 years at the end of last season.

• Chelsea are hoping to finalise a £10m move for Wigan striker Victor Moses.

• Manchester United have made a bid in the region of £20m for Portugal midfielder Joao Moutinho.

• Former Chelsea striker Andriy Shevchenko, 35, is set to return to Chelsea to work under owner Roman Abramovich, according to his current club Dynamo Kiev.

• David Silva is set to commit his future to Manchester City by signing a new five-year contract worth £52m.

• Liverpool have made an approach for young Italian striker Fabio Borini.

• Fenerbahce are ready to offer £1.5million to sign Everton centre-back Joseph Yobo on a permanent deal.

• Croatia playmaker Luca Modric may seal a move to Real Madrid and become a Galactico within the next seven days.

• Aston Villa and Sunderland want £9m-rated Real Mallorca defender Ivan Ramis, 27, who turned down the chance to join Everton two years ago.

• Nicolas Anelka, 33, is plotting an instant return to the Premier League after his relationship with Shanghai Shenhua soured, following an angry spat with a fan over bowing.

• AND FINALLY, ACCORDING TO WIKIPEDIA MAICON IS ALREADY A CHELSEA PLAYER ???

Comments
MircoLev 12 years ago
Arsenal, Czech Republic 5 49

It's reported that Man City; Man United; AC Milan; Juventus; Barcelona & Real Madrid are all want RVP :( and Juventus are leading the race.

Chelsea_Flagan 12 years ago
Chelsea, England 9 47

Maicon??? GOOD MOVE ROBERTO!

LFC4LIFE 12 years ago
Liverpool, Croatia 7 25

looks like Arsenal are falling apart

Buffon 12 years ago
Juventus, Italy 0 48

GalaxyBoy 12 years ago
Los Angeles Galaxy, United States 6 11

Lampard to LA Galaxy! HELL YEAH!!!

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

rumors spreading that modric has agreed terms over salary ...now its only between spurs and madrid to decide the transfer fee ...... which is again rumored that madrid had set a limit of 35 million on the 40 million tagged croatian !

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

@Buffon Why 30? Del Piero left right? why don't give van Persie No.10?

mladen 12 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

10 is Giovinco or Marcisio. city will offer  more than 180k per week for RvP.

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Walcott won't leave, I'm sure about it.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

heard from a website  : van persie swap david villa is an option wenger is considering......barca keen on teaming up fabregas and rvp again and offered the deal ......... 

if van persie leaves .... i only want him to see in barcelona ....no where else ......

GunnerGo 12 years ago

@mladen Marchisio is No.8

@naman93 Is just a roumour mate, no way Wenger is going to swap RVP for Villa, but it would be a good signing tho.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@GUNNER GO .... yup ! thats why I mentioned that I just heard that :) If we people start believing every thing ... ronaldo would have been in man city and rooney and kAKA in psg ......=D

SuperRobinVanPersie 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 11 196

I just went in to Maicon's wiki and it says current club Inter still?

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@superrobinvanpersie : anyone can edit wikipedia ....... once i removed all ballon d'or from messi page and put them in ronaldo page ........ within an hour or two i saw them rectified by any other user ....

awais007 12 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

@SuperRobinVanPersie yesterday they were showing Chelsea as current club of MAicon but now they changed it to Inter now

GunnerGo 12 years ago

@naman93 LOOOOOOOL did you really did that?

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

yeah ... just for fun ;-)

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

No! Lampard can't go to  LA Galaxy he is a Chelsea hero!!!!!!

JesperKyd 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 15 152

Arsenal apprently linked with ganso from santos for 14m plus 3m add ons