Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Latest Arsenal transfer rumour
quikzyyy 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

1. Jackson Martinez - some rumours in Portuguese newspapers talking about Martinez is ready to sign for Arsenal. A lot of english newspapers talking about the same, but they are not much reliable. More interesting is that Porto fans were showing in their last match "Obri Gado Martinez" which means Thank You in english.

2. Alexandre Lacazette - from reports, Arsenal got close eyes for a while on best Ligue 1 goalscorer this year, who have 27 goals.

3. Nabil Fekir - another Lyon's player who is on Arsenal radar according to reports.

4. Morgan Schneiderlin - starting to be saga like with Fabregas, when he will finally leave. Some rumours saying we are clear to sign him, some saying Arsenal won't pay that much money for him.

Another rumours were about: Vidal, Cech and Benzma.

Ramsey to Barcelona? - for the latest days I've seen on a lot of pages that Barcelona are ready to pay 50M for the welshman, despite being banned from transfers. Sources were not the most reliable tho.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

1. Jackson Martinez - some rumours in Portuguese newspapers talking about Martinez is ready to sign for Arsenal. A lot of english newspapers talking about the same, but they are not much reliable. More interesting is that Porto fans were showing in their last match "Obri Gado Martinez" which means Thank You in english.

2. Alexandre Lacazette - from reports, Arsenal got close eyes for a while on best Ligue 1 goalscorer this year, who have 27 goals.

3. Nabil Fekir - another Lyon's player who is on Arsenal radar according to reports.

4. Morgan Schneiderlin - starting to be saga like with Fabregas, when he will finally leave. Some rumours saying we are clear to sign him, some saying Arsenal won't pay that much money for him.

Ramsey to Barcelona? - for the latest days I've seen on a lot of pages that Barcelona are ready to pay 50M for the welshman, despite being banned from transfers. Sources were not the most reliable tho.

Comments
VAMOSBenfica 9 years ago
15 183

Reading Portuguese newspapers every day and following closely I can say that Jackson is surely out of Porto and I think it's 80 % chance to Arsenal and 20 % to others. that is how likely it is.

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Hahaha, Barcelona must be drunk if they want Ramsey... And for 50 million...

Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

i take those top 4 transfer anytime into our squad. i heard that Ramsey news too from my local radio station. 50 mil? wew. tempting. very tempting.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Wise decision, Jackson Martinez was the best striker with buying facilities in Europe, great player...
Fekir and LaCazette wont leave this season, im almost sure for Fekir, for LaCazette i dont know.
Shneiderlin ? Why not, i would have prefered a young German or Javi Martinez, but he looks like a serious player, i dont know if he is good enough he isnt yet being tested to the limits, if it happens we will see soon, he has a hype only given in England, in France few know who he is...

Good transfer targets overall, the shock for me is to bring Fekir/Lacazette they have a bright future, i would go for Iker Casillas, Jésé Rodriguez, Sandro or Pedro, i also would go for a CB like Fabinho/Abdennour of Monaco and i would sell half of the English players in posession...

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Jackson is 28, buying him now is a bad choice. Should've been bought sooner.

Arsenal 429 9002

Jackson Martinez's future has been decided, says striker's agent. Porto is getting 35 millions from release clause. Deal is coming already few weeks. So, is Arsenal is next destination? I would rather see Benzema somehow.

• History

Jackson Martinez's future has been decided, says striker's agent. Porto is getting 35 millions from release clause. Deal is coming already few weeks. So what's his next destination?

tiki_taka 9 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Arsenal knocking on Casillas doors in case he leaves, if they could attract Martinez, Vidal and Casillas. Arsenal would look much more experienced and with a strong dressing room mentality.

Benz more likely to go to United, as Madrid refused to include Bale in DDG transaction, and Perez could accept to let Benz leave if he has an Agreement with Aguero, not sure if this change would make things better or worst but Perez will surely try it knowing how fearless he is.

• History

Arsenal knocking on Casillas doors in case he leaves, if they could attract Martinez, Vidal and Casillas. Arsenal would look much more experienced and with a strong dressing room mentality.

Benz more likely to go to United, as Madrid refused to include Bale in DDG transaction, and Perez could accept to let Bale leave if he has an Agreement with Aguero, not sure if this change would make things better or worst but Perez will surely try it knowing how fearless he is.

Arsenal 429 9002

Aguero leaving City, and Benzema coming to Arsenal would be best deal of the year. Hope he won't join United, he would make them really strong upfront.

There are also rumours about Cech joining Arsenal, I would rather choose Casillas from these 2 but do we really need a 3rd goalkeeper? For sure one of the pair Ospina/Szczesny would leave then..

• History

Aguero leaving to City, and Benzema coming to Arsenal would be best deal of the year. Hope he won't join United. There are also rumours about Cech joining Arsenal, I would rather choose Casillas from these 2 but do we really need a 3rd goalkeeper? For sure one of the pair Ospina/Szczesny would leave then..

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Ayew signs for Swansea!

expertfootball11 9 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Martinez will leave probably, Lacazette and Fekir are for PSG i guess...