Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Lansbury Goal For Aston Villa Taken Away Due to Grealish Yellow For Simulation
quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

with the introduction of VAR I have never never seen so many stupid mistakes like FA referees are doing past month.. this is worse than I could imagine...

Comments
quikzyyy 5 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

also: the Newcastle goal v Watford today. Have had it confirmed that VAR did simply miss the handball in build up to Schär’s goal & it should have been ruled out. Too late now obviously, but reminder VAR not immune from human error.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Re the Newcastle goal v Watford today. Have had it confirmed that VAR did simply miss the handball in build up to Schär’s goal & it should have been ruled out. Too late now obviously, but reminder VAR not immune from human error.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

Yep, VAR is a step foward, quality in human decision however isn't stepping up right just because of that though. :(

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

I remember this guy used to play for Arsenal. Kept on the books by Wenger for ages! Anyway, I guess VAR will take a few years to correct. It took 10 years to fix DRS in cricket. Don’t think it’ll be this long but there’s gonna be controversy while it’s fine tuned.

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

The decision to refuse the Villa goal in the weekend was an embarrassment. I feel so bad for them. That’s nothing to do with VAR, that’s just shocking refereeing. Also, Farke complained about the use of VAR against his side. Whilst I get his point, Haller should have gotten a penalty against Norwich, which didn’t happen.

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

criminal decision by the ref, and look at Cahill trying to ease the tension as if he's got nothing to do with it! I'd be fuming too.