Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Lampard to leave Chelsea :'(
ChelseaRox10 11 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Frank Lampard has been told that he can leave Chelsea and that it is best to move to LA Galaxy with David Beckham in January. Please dont move, if u do we will all miss you.

Comments
nandaYNWA 11 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

Idk why RDM isn't playing him, I guess Lampard just isn't part of his plan, a true Chelsea legend. #RESPECT

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Beckham might go to Australia though.

regli11 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

for god sake  !!!! his not moving !!! because before his mother died she said never leave chelsea !!!

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

Major league soccer has a policy every team can have 2 designated player so LA Galaxy cant have him until they drop Beckham or Keane plus Beckham has said it already that he will not leave LA Galaxy permanently maybe on loan but not permanent

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

@puppet it's 3 player whose wages are paid by the league.

I though lampard was injured with a groin problem. But it's degrading for him to be such a legend and have a bit part role. If he stays he has to be guaranteed lots of playing time which Chelsea can't give him. 

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

@nanda: He was a important player for us for such a long time but age has got to him. He can't fit in to our formation and is getting injuries that are taking long to heal. He will always be remembered but sometimes players just have to be let go.  I do hope he retires instead of joining another club though. Keep your mothers promise Lampard!!!

nandaYNWA 11 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

@trollman
Yeah that's true, the same is happening with Gerrard. He's getting sloppy and giving away possession, which is conceding goals. I hope he retires soon. But he is and always will be a world class midfielder and Liverpool legend. He is still playing good though and I'm glad he's part of rogers' plan for Liverpool. He's still getting assists and some vital goals. 

Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

i will cry if lamps leave ive always wanted too see him play at stamford bridge one day rather than the tv,damn man why age and injuries must affect a footballer im feel like crying already lol