{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

La Porta is Barca new president.
tiki_taka 3 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

enter image description here

First speech :

Joan #Laporta: "Paris disrespected # Barça by speaking publicly about #Messi. A player can publicly wish the coming of the best player in history. A club, no. Leonardo was wrong and I think that ' he knows the #PSG got the message.

The match in Paris on Wednesday will be my first as president. I love our new rivalry. Even if we have two different models: one belongs to his supporters, the other to an emir who puts in money at the end of the season ".

I have always loved this president, he didn't lose election he decided not to be elected after setting all ingredients of Barça golden era, then he lost in 2015 to Bartomeu only because MSN won the treble and there was no reason for socios to change the board while it was blatant MSN were hiding management weaknesses...

He inherited a weak Barca, empty bank account, big debt, many expensive signings all bargains and old homegrown Catalans... He is brave to take the club at this special moment...

Comments
DarthFooty 3 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

I would love to see him turn this all around and bring Barca back to winning ways. It will be harder with inevitable changes coming, the inherited debt, possible Messi move, etc... This will be something to follow and I hope he is successful.

The world needs a strong Barca to go with strong Real's, Bayerns, Manchester's, Juves, PSG's, and other top teams.

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

Love his first speech, already clashing with PSG. Glad he's recognizing them as rival, this will hype the game against them even more.

I agree with DarthFooty that we could use a strong Barca right now and I legit think La Porta could be the one to do it.