{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

La Liga season 2022/2023 Discussion Thread
_Pelle_ 1 year ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

Who is winning la liga this season?

Comments
Emobot7 1 year ago
538 11432

Real is the better team overall yet but I think motivation and fitness will bite them in the butt and Barca will take advantage.

Really sad to see how no teams are able to keep up with them though. I was reminded of that when I didn't saw Atletico in the choice of the poll and its making me a bit sad because we usually alway have some spanish team having great league season but this year its a lot more complicated.

Sevilla being in relegation battle is absolutely not normal and I'm hoping they quickly get back up in the table.

Algerino 1 year ago
Napoli, Algeria 6 845

Real madrid played the first game in their history without a single spanish player

And they lost

Emobot7 1 year ago Edited
538 11432

@Algerino Real Madrid has 2 defeat and 2 draw this season in the league and 3 of those were in the last 5 games they played. Look like a bad run from them at the moment, might cost them a lot, especially if Barca beat Atletico Madrid today.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Algerino Real Madrid has 2 lose and 2 draw this season in the league and 3 of those were in the last 5 games they played. Look like a bad run from them at the moment, might cost them a lot, especially if Barca beat Atletico Madrid today.

Emobot7 1 year ago
538 11432

The Spanish Super Cup Final is gonna be between Real Madrid and Barcelona, last time this happened Ronaldo and Messi were still playing in Spain. Seem like forever but it setting up to be an interesting match.

RobertLong 1 year ago Edited
0 3

Barcelona.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Barcelona

Barcelona. By the way i came across to your post by chance while i am looking for the Literature Review Writing Service online after seeing your post i found this website https://www.grabmyessay.com/literature-review this website helps me to complete my Literature Review and its done my work very fast.

Emobot7 1 year ago
538 11432

I think its fair to say that after the Classico, Barca look in extremely good position to win the league this year. I've seen some of Carlos commentary recently regarding Madrid lose against Barca and I've been rather dissapointing with his inability to concede his team weren't the better side in some of those game.

Then again, Ancelotti coaching has alway very much about putting his player in a good mood so he might be saying that to try and take away some pressure from them.

Tbf, Real Madrid still has a good chance to have a great season even if they don't win La Liga. They can still come back in the Copa and they could go all the way in the CL. Propably, Ancelotti don't won't to hurt current dynamic his team is having.

Frudrich 4 months ago
Chelsea, England 0 10

Real Madrid should have won, it's such a shame that they lost to Manchester City