Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

La liga get's a bot boring sometimes...
ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Does anyone lse think that la liga get a bit  boring sometimes? I have some reasons
1.The only competition is real and barca
2.The only good games are when those 2 teams play
3.The only good players are on real and barca
4.The other games with the other team are a bit lagging
5.look at the difference of points, gf. ga. won and lost between 2 place and 3rd place!

This is only my opinion, you may think different, so please tell what YOU think

Comments
raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

There are plenty of good matches in la liga. People just don't watch other teams play. And there is plenty of competition in Spain. People have been talkig about England's fight for 3rd and 4th place but in Spain there is an even bigger competion for those spots. I take the time to watch teams from every league. Even if they aren't the worlds best and I find some of them intense. But like u said its only an opinion and everyone has the right to a different one

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

For sure it's not the best league in the world. But they are quality teams who fight a lot and do entertaining matches.

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

Dude what about the spanish teams in Europa? there are 5 of them from 8 in the semi-final of champions/europa league. That can't be a coincidence! The spanish league is not competitive because Barça and Madrid are too strong but those gigants can make any league in the world uncompetitive so stop speaking about that.

Megatron 12 years ago
0 15

Valencia, Villarreal, Atletico Madrid & Bilbao are teams that are nice to watch in La Liga :]

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

@Megatron : Villarreal are just above the relegation zone . They are doing bad.

VamosMadridCR7 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 4 37

La Liga and Serie A are both the best leagues in the world... EPL sucks.. the french Ligue 1 is pretty good... and the german league is terrible -_-

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

The Spanish football is one of the best in the world, there are great teams in there as you can see in UEL where Bilbao, Valencia and Atletico Madrid are giving some top class performances, the problem is the media, in spain the media just concentrate in El Clasico, in Messi, in Ronaldo, in Barcelona, in Madrid, in Mourinho, in Guardiola.... In other countries like England you can read/watch/hear in media talking about ManU or Arsenal or City, or Everton, or Liverpool, orFulham, or Sunderland, or Chelsea, even QPR or Wolverhampton are in the spotlights of English media, so is in Italy where the media talk about Inter, Milan, Juve, Roma, Lazio, Udinese, Napoli, Palermo... The problem is the media my friends.

This comment is disliked by many users (show)
VamosMadridCR7 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 4 37

IgliFCBIniesta 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 12 67

wtf?
Boring games?
Atletico Madrid ,Valencia and Especially Bilbao this year play amazing Football..
Levante came from Segunda Division and now is going to Champions league..
What else do you want?
Osasuna to Win the championship?
No mate..
you find only barca and real games interesting propably because you watch only this 2 teams.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Yes, i agree with you igliFCBIniesta, but what i'm saying is there is not much competition for 1st and 2nd place, the other games are good but they never really come 1st or 2nd

tuan_jinn 12 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I agree with IgliFCBIniesta. Although the title race is not as interesting as other leagues, now it is since RM drops points. I used to watch a lot of Premier League, and Series A, but Premier League games are too boring now, run push, run, push, rarely we can see some super pieces of action like in Barca, Athletic Bilbao or RM games... In Series A, teams are very inconsistent. :(

Difensore 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 5 28

Despite hating Laliga I have to admit this season is more competitive not like Valencia and Sevilla always championsleague,Levante .Malaga ,Ososuna, Espanyol are competing hope Malaga and Levante get championslEague spots,as for 1 nand 2 ramaboy 10 you aree right,Players there some god players in other teams.