Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Kovacic to Real Madrid, done deal.
shpalman 9 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

the Croatian talent was sold to RM for 35mil €. Inter should now get Perisic from Wolfsburg and theoretically Juventus will try to get Isco from RM.

as a Milan fan, i don't like this. Isco to Juventus? i am horrified.

Comments
JuanMata10 9 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Dear Mr Perez, would you sell Isco to Chelsea, then? Pretty please?

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

i really wanted him at barca. I HATE TRANSFER BANS

FredTilson 9 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

They aren't going to sell Isco. He's Spanish and loved by the fans. Illaramendi will make way for him

Wolfie 9 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

I wish Kov the best of luck. Just didn't work out like Coutinho. At least he will be mentored by Mod and have less pressure to develop.

raimondo90 9 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

He was sold due to FFP. Im not sure Madrid really needed another midfielder. I think a striker would have been a better choice for them.

srk_rox 9 years ago Edited
Liverpool 5 542

He has all the qualities to be a successful playmaker for Liverpool..
I always admired him..
what can I comment on Inter?
They sold Coutinho.. Now an even better prospect in Mateo..
ATB Kovacic.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

He has all the qualities to be a successful playmaker in Liverpool..
I always admired him..
what can I comment on Inter?
They sold Coutinho.. Now an even better prospect in Mateo..
ATB Kovacic.

Wolfie 9 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Coutinho would not be the player he is now if he stayed at Inter. Same as Kov. It is the best interest for the Club and player. Ofcourse with FFP it is a big road block to keeping talent like Kov. He will be missed, more than Coutinho.
Should have just paid Sneijder the money he deserved. This giant cluster fuck would have been avoided and our talent to develop without huge expectation..
Hopefully this doesn't sting like like some of the talent we let go.. Bergkamp, Pirlo, Seedorf..

Also Inter's move from being mostly Argentina players to East Europian and the change in quality is not a Coincidence. I miss our Argentinos.

I believe it's time Inter stop screwing around and buy at least 3 top player we can build around. Developing World class players come about once in a blue moon.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Yeah I think It all started going down the hill from that Snijder saga . Mancini has a very hard task and if he pulls Inter out they should add his name to list legendary Inter managers .

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Kovacic was a Barça target 2 years ago, funny how Madrid/Barça have same targets... A little expensive but far from the 60M of PL youngsters. I totally agree with raimondo here.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Holy, that came out of nowhere. Glad to have the lad, but we're not short in midfield talent at all. Kroos, Modric, James, Isco, Lucas, Illarra, Casemiro, and now Kovacic. I'm sure Lucas and Illarra will leave, but that still makes 6 midfielders.

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Only 6 midfielders? Try 8..

Welcome to top european teams' first world problems.

I hope he doesn't go to wast at Madrid, he seems like a very promising talent and could perfectly be the replacement for Modric in a couple of years.

SoccerBoss 9 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Another wasted talent....

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

It's sad to see other people saying Kovacic is a wasted talent... sad because it might just end up being true :(

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Not exactly a wasted talent. He won't be regularly starting with isco, kroos, james, modric, but in 2 years he probably will. Barcelona wud have been a better choice for him tho because barcelona are more needing a CM. i still want pogba more tho

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

He got the number 16, that means Bye Bye Lucas Silva.