Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Kompany's Red Card
Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Personally, I don't even think this was a foul, let alone a card. The first angle shows that, no matter what the other angle makes it look like, he had only one foot out, and won the ball cleanly.

What do others think?

Comments
MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

i hate mike dean shittest ref ever

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

It was a brilliant tackle. Never in a million years a red card. It was a so called "make-up call" by the stupid ref. I feel for him as this is the second season in a row where he has been sent off and (possibly) suspended wrongly.

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

red card vs man u last season FA cup

mladen 11 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Dirty player.

Lodatz 11 years ago

Wow, I never saw the one from last season. That was a pretty harsh sending off too, especially so early into the game.

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Lodatz

The last one against United cost City the game too. They ended up losing 3-2.

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Looks like he clearly won the ball, but the way he won the ball looked dangerous - I guess the refs just did it for the safety of the victimized player, but more importantly trying to warn footballers the limits of how they must posture themselves when attempting to do a challenge (which is kind of sad, really). 

As for the City-United game, it was a two footed challenge - more specifically a scissors tackles. That sort of challenge is stupidly dangerous, and it was a well-earned red card for him, even if he did win the ball. Nani was very lucky to avoid that tackle, because it could've been a long-term injury for him if he did get caught.

FredTilson 11 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

Well deserved. After all, he could have been killed.

United_Hates_Blues 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Both red cards should have been yellow. 

Lodatz 11 years ago

Good. There's hope for the game yet!