Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

KLOPP to Liverpool according to Pravdabl. WHAT?
tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

According to Pravdabl magazine (Bosnia), Jurgen Klopp has agreed almost every terms to join Liverpool in a 3 years contract. This is a great news for Liv's fans as well as EPL.

But Bosnia's magazine? Well the reason they have such information is because of Zeljko Buva - a close assistant of Klopp who he wants to reunite at Liverpool. Buvac is now living in Bosnia, the magazine probably has paid some to have a talk with him.

Klopp is a perfect match for Liverpool and, Liverpool is also a perfect club for him to build his empire... Now we all have to watch out for him.

Despite being scare, I think it's time for Liverpool to end their miserable time and gain back what the club and their fans deserve

PS: on the public note, Liverpool also contact Carlo... YES, it's time to find some world class coaches!

Comments
tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I wonder how he is going to deal with EPL's press... I've heard he can be mean, direct and hilarious at the German's post match press... But EPL's press might tore him apart

srk_rox 9 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

His zeal and enthusiasm.. simply no words.. :)

rayrex7 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

Its OFFICIAL! Liverpool have signed Klopp for a 3-year deal and the official announcement will be tomorrow morning (Friday Morning).

Excellent for liverpool and the premier league. Guys don't expect a treble, he may hang in the 5-7 position this year cause he needs to understand the team well and the quality of the Premier league. So give him time if he messes up (hope not) once or twice, but I wish all the best for liverpool. If Klopp can manage Firminio-Benteke-Ings than that would be awersome, sturridge will definitely make it better but he gets injured pretty often.

GOOD LUCK KLOPP AND LIVERPOOL!

Gennady 9 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Done deal

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

This made me wonder / Does this mean that Liverpool will no longer buy Southampton players and will shop in German market ? Maybe like Borrusia and Wolfsburg . Starting to have a feeling that Hummels may go to Pool ... or maybe even Reus ...

well shittttt...

netsten 9 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

Amazing news for Liverpool, he's clearly an awesome manager, he will prolly need some time to be at his best, but that's a crazy level up for Liverpool, great signing.

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Amazing news for Liverpool. Although this means that we may no longer have two more guaranteed wins this season, its always good to see world class managers coming into the Premier League.