Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Kevin de Bruyne
Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

He is so fantastic. Unbeliveable how good he is at the moment. Walks to defence to bring the ball out, has best through ball next to Messi and probably best cross in world... Seriously, is this guy best player in PL? How come Belgium can't make system with Lukaku, Hazard, Mertens and him, but fail to win?

On this form he is best midfielder in the world and best player in PL, this is slap to the face of people claiming Pep is fraud. He made one of most exciting teams in the world.

Comments
DarioUtd 7 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

@mancitydude: Oh do i??!! Haha, you know me very well then don't you!! Mate i obviously support Man United, but the thing is, you forget that football is just a game! And dude, btw, its called respect! Footballers that have made it to the top deserve respect, no matter what club they play for!!

mancitydude 7 years ago
Manchester City, England U20 B 4 244

i know him tho, typically scrounger......dosnt actually support man utd, i reckn hes changing to city.........

mancitydude 7 years ago

de bruyne easily the best attacking mid in the world

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Mancitydude Stop saying that mate, you have no proof of what your saying and even if you had (which you might think you have but obviously don't), its still against the site rule to constantly taunt another user with the stuff your saying. Stop right now or I'll have to take action against you, this is a serious warning, so please, listen to it.

mancitydude 7 years ago

@Emobot
okokokokokokok

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Mancitydude Are you pokemon? Just say ok once mate. :P

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

enter image description here

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Golefty XD Don't you think your trying a bit too hard though? :P +1 nevertheless.

Golefty 7 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

LOL trying to hard? im just having fun man...

Edit: i downvoted myself because i dont want your pity likes :P

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

LOL trying to hard? im just having fun man...

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

i couldn't express how i feel about kevin debruyne with words

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

@Golefty,

You can downvote on the forum???

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11435

@Golefty Don't be an idiot, it wasn't a pity like, it was sincere, I even thought it would be the kind of thing I would like to be able to come up with if I wasn't so timid at time. I guess I shouldn't have said that but that the kind of thought which sometime restrain me. Anyway, sorry mate fo saying that and if you want me to be completely sincere, I really did like your post. :)

And by the way, Eden is right, you cannot downvote on the forum. ;)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Golefty Don't be an idiot, it wasn't a pity like, it was sincere, I even thought it would be the kind of thing I would like to be able to come up with if I wasn't so timid at time. I guess I shouldn't have said that but that the kind of thought which sometime restrain me. Anyway, sorry mate, but if you want me to be completely sincere, I really did like your post. :)

Hadyn2003 7 years ago
Manchester City, Brazil 1 10

i think that De Bruyne is one of the best players in the prem but it is close between a few people

mancitydude 7 years ago

who else then hadyn??

Hadyn2003 7 years ago
Manchester City, Brazil 1 10

i think Hazard is fairly good as well tbh

Wazza2000 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 1 29

No way......look at his fellow country man......Hazard....what a player.....ok he might not create as many chances as De Bruyne, but he gets plenty of goals.....3 in his last 3. What a player!!!!!!!

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@Emobot7 and @Eden17 your right! and no offense taken EMo, , wait did you just call me an idiot, TRIGGERED+++

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Golefty Ah dang, look at what I done, I gone and triggered Golefty. Please mate, you need to forgive me, I'm sorry, I take it back, please!