Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Keisuke Honda become Cambodia Manager!
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

So, Keisuke Honda, the guy I have as my profile pic, has become Cambodia Manager. But that nots all, this come from just after he signed a contract with Melbourne Victory meaning he will manage them and still play in A-League. Pretty suprising if you ask me, anyway heard of something similar happening recently? I mean, a player managing a NT or something like that.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/aug/12/keisuke-honda-to-coach-cambodia-national-team-while-playing-in-a-league

Comments
amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

No disrespect intended, but I’ve never heard about Cambodia before this happened. Hopefully he meets their goals and targets though,

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@amir Funny enough, I knew of it before but had no idea it was in Asia. :P Hope the move work out for them.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

Player manager is common in my neighbors league tho :p

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@baldgenius Oh? Really? Which league is that just to know? :D

tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Emo: you dont know where Combodia is? :D:D:D

For all of ya information:

• Combodia is part of the South East Asian football along with Vietnam, Singapre, Indonasia, Malaysia etc...
  • This is what they call the lower swam of football world. ONE OF THE LAMEST in ALL WAYS.
  • They have something call the SEA GAMES (similar to Olympic for South East Asia), but it's SO corrupted, it's embarrassing.

Combodia is one of the weakest one. To give you a scale:

In competitive matches, all out:
Combodia would loose to Vietnam 1 - 5
Vietnam would loose to Japan 1 - 5

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Emo: you dont know where Combodia is? :D:D:D

For all of ya information:

• Combodia is part of the South East Asian football along with Vietnam, Singapre, Indonasia, Malaysia etc...
  • This is what they call the lower part of football world. ONE OF THE LAMEST in ALL WAYS.
  • They have something call the SEA GAMES (similar to Olympic for South East Asia), but it's SO corrupted, it's embarrassing.

Combodia is one of the weakest one. To give you a scale:

In competitive matches, all out:
Combodia would loose to Vietnam 1 - 5
Vietnam would loose to Japan 1 - 5

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

This whole management is just marketing bullshit

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@tuan Oh, pretty sad to hear, I was getting all hyped up for it. I knew Combodia wasn't big or anything but still... Just hope this lead Honda to learning the managing trade. Really would love to see him manage in Europe in the future. :P