{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Kane to Manchester United?
Comments
Jimbet 4 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

Going to Real Madrid i think.

iHEARTfootball 4 years ago Edited
Manchester United 38 1000

I'm a big admirer of Kane, so personally, I wouldn't mind seeing him in Red. At the same time, however, we've invested quite heavily thus far during these past two transfer windows. If we're in pole position to be signing Sancho, next summer, then I'm not so sure whether to trust the board to splash the cash even more for Kane. We also are heavily linked with the kid, Bellingham, who is highly rated, but also expensive for a 16 year old.

EDIT: Just adding more to the Kane discussion, I haven't been impressed with his form lately. He'll need to step up, once again, to show his worth. Can't see any other decent strikers out there, in the market, these days. Then again, it's only March.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I'm a big admirer of Kane, so personally, I wouldn't mind seeing him in Red. At the same time, however, we've invested quite heavily thus far during these past two transfer windows. If we're in pole position to be signing Sancho, next summer, then I'm not so sure whether to trust the board to splash the cash even more for Kane. We also are heavily linked with the kid, Bellingham, who is highly rated, but also expensive for a 16 year old.

tuan_jinn 4 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

He's a big, great player, but will all due respect we are pretty well staffed and on the right track. We don't really need him, Mou needs him to build his team, let's him stay there for the sake of EPL!

srk_rox 4 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

Off the last 6 years that i had watched Man Utd play, I always get a sense that they aren't playing a free flowing football for some reason or the other. Whether it is the manager's instructions to want to play in a solid structured manner or whatever may be the reason.

And the instinctive solution would be to bring in players who like free roam roles like Alexis Sanchez, Di Maria. Surprisingly, unfortunately, that hasn't worked.

When the usual solutions fail, it drives one crazy how to fix things. Is Kane a good addition? It depends if Man Utd wants players in ST position. I think their midfield needs some reinforcements. Also, some good enjoyable and recognisable brand of football. Ole is doing okay. I have a feeling that Ole could be the man to transition this team given how Man Utd faired in the last 6 years.

SunFlash 4 years ago
USA 19 3260

I wouldn't be mad if he came, but it doesn't matter. Levy isn't selling anyone to United, especially not Kane.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

Just adding more to the Kane discussion, I haven't been impressed with his form lately.

Tbh, he been kinda plagued with injury lately and big one at that, it would propably be very good for his form if he was able to come back and stay healty for a while. :(

But yeah, I don't think he is going to United. Heard Juventus were ready to go crazy for him apparently but even that wouldn't be easy. I bet Kane would rather go to Real but I wonder such a move would still be possible. Maybe if Real might be willing to give Spurs Jovic + cash for Kane, though even then, it wouldn't be an easy deal to turn into reality.