{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Kaka to MLS (Orlando City). OMG!
tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Guys,

This is sad!

It looks like Kaka is going to MLS - Orlando City SC in January 2015, the club have confirmed they are in the next step of the process. If nothing wrong he will play for Sao Paulo first before joining the new club. After Vila, it's him :(.

Kaka is only 32 years old and his abilities are still very much valuable for most of the big CL clubs out there, I dont understand why he gives up so early :(. To me, this is a huge leap backward for his career.

I hope this negotiation breaks down, otherwise best of luck for him, a truely gifted gentleman.

Comments
KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

It's sad for europe, but it's great for the MLS and the US is a great place to live. I'm looking forward to watching the goals he scores in america.

shpalman 10 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

yep, Kakà beside being a good guy, he likes money too. i think God told him the States are his new promised land. Madrid was in the past. i am being sarcastic of course.

decentK 10 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

I can't believe it. He's already at his home and I thought his form was good enough..

gagagoodlife 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea, England 14 325

I don't see what's wrong in playing in the MLS, Kaka is no longer the player he used to be. Plus, he's doing his club a favour by leaving, I mean Milan should be competing for titles, and they won't be able to do it with players like Kaka.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I don't see why's wrong in playing in the MLS, Kaka is no longer the player he used to be. Plus, he's ddoing his club a favour by leaving, I mean Milan should be competing for titles, and they won't be able to do it with players like Kaka.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@gaga: nothing wrong, but it's too early. At this point, most players when they are at the edge of their career, they will go to MLS, to help MLS and raise awareness about football (called soccer there).

He was the best man in Milan the last half of the season, experience, characteristic etc... Sure they can invest in fresher bloods, but they need player like Kaka, they will miss it, just like how they missed Pirlo

gagagoodlife 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea, England 14 325

I remember when Ronaldinho left the club and they bought players like Ibra and started to actually challenging for titles. It feels as if Milan's owner buys players like Kaka and Ronaldinho to enjoy watching his team playing, I mean we all agree that these guys make football fun to watch.

And I do agree with you, there's no doubt that Kaka would add experience to any team you put him in, but let's face it 32 is no longer young in today's football, and there are many players out there that Milan could bring who would close the gap left by Kaka.

However, he might be joining Orlando City 2015, meaning that Milan could still try to keep him if he performs at the top level. Personally I like to see Kaka playing at the top level, and I in MLS would be the place for him to play and look as if he's still in his twenties.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I remember when Ronaldinho left the club and they bought players like Ibra and started to actually challenging for titles. It feels as if Milan's owner buys players like Kaka and Ronaldinho to enjoy watching his team playing, I mean we all agree that these guys make football fun to watch.
And I do agree with you, there's no doubt that Kaka would add experience to any team you put him in, but let's face it 32 is no longer young in today's football, and there are many players out there that Milan could bring who would close the gap left by Kaka.
However, he might be joining Orlando City 2015, meaning that Milan could still try to keep him if he performs at the top level. Personally I like to see Kaka playing at the top level, and I in MLS would be the place for him to play and look as if he's still in his twenties.

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

another 3-4 years at CL clubs.