mladen 12 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Done deal!

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Yeah!!!!Proud to be a Japanese!!!!!!!

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Next year we Man United fans are gonna sing this Kagawa chant!!!!

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

he is the new ji-sung park!

The_Iraqi_Maestro 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 9 192

good luck manchester united ;)

This comment is disliked by many users (show)
Stanker 12 years ago
Barcelona, Japan 5 238

@ramaboy10 shut the fuck up you moron. he is too good to be compared with that south korean cunt.

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

@Stanker,

I admire your club, it's a great club. You are a Manchester United fan, but you're not worthy of being called one, because you're one of the biggest retard fans I've ever met in this site (and I mean it).

Do you have a problem with Park Ji Sung?? For you to call him a "cunt" is utterly the disgusting and repulsive shit I've ever read so far in this site. 

Park Ji Sung was in fact the FIRST Asian player to step into a very tough club. His work ethics was incredible that he was good enough to make a great career out of it. 

You should know this, he's won several prestigious titles, not to mention the Champions League cup for the past few seasons. More importantly, he played a very important role in developing the Asian football; he is part of the reason why the Asian continent is being more and more attracted to European clubs today. It might also be the fact that Shinji Kagawa might never have made it this far, without the influence Park Ji Sung has made to the Asian continent. 

Park Ji Sung has helped your continent become a much stronger footballing empire, he literally has done nothing to offend your country, that's for sure.

He (a Korean) even fckin encouraged Kagawa (a Japanese) to come to Man Utd, which turned out successful, and yet, this is how you repay Park? By calling him a "that south korean cunt"? 

Really, it's dumb faggots like you that gives Asia, or more specifically Japan, a terrible name and reputation.

You've put a bad name to all Manchester United fans in this site, and you should be ashamed of that.

Never in my entirely life have I seen a fan that had so much hatred towards his club's player that is from his country's neighbour (Japan and Korea). 

Believe me, I know a lot about this Korea and Japan conflict, since I've seen a lot in the past, but that fckin ancient history now, and you shouldn't carry on that retarded hatred here in this site, or more specifically, today.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@everyone sorry if that comment was upsetting!
@Stanker he is from ur country and that is a really rude comment to say about someone from ur country! this has happened before on a man u preview..

The deal is believed to be 12million for Kawaga, but the dortmunf officials might make ferguson pay up to 17million. Hope he is good on man u, and kicks hazards ass!