Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Juventus iand shady deals
Algerino 1 year ago
Napoli, Algeria 6 845

Juventus have been deducted 15 points because of their transfer deals.

Once a cheater always a cheater I guess.

Comments
Emobot7 1 year ago
538 11432

@Algerino Huge and great to see honestly, deserve to be punished for their shady deal and trying to fraud.

Still won't see them relegated but their change of winning the league is propably over and likewise, I think it will be very hard for them to qualify for CL.

Still think this is far too little considering how long its been since Juve been doing those kind of thing but at the very least, there some aknowledgement of what they done.

Unrelated but things are now looking really, really good for Napoli, here hoping they finally win after such a long time Algerino!

Algerino 1 year ago
Napoli, Algeria 6 845

Im having a party if we win.

expertfootball11 1 year ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Nothing new, it's Italy...

Emobot7 1 year ago
538 11432

@Algerino Honestly, Napoli winning Serie A should warrant celebration for its fans for a long time, been way too long since they won it. Especially considering all the amazing player the have had since then. I'll be rooting for you as a neutral.

yazminhilpert 11 months ago
USA U20 0 1

Understandably for Napoli, they haven't celebrated victory in a long time. This time they did a miracle. Congratulations to them.

Algerino 11 months ago
Napoli, Algeria 6 845

Yes and we partied😂

Frudrich 4 months ago
Chelsea, England 0 10

Juventus clearly has some criminals in its leadership, this is not the first time!