Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Juve - Atleti post game.
tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

few seconds after the game, dont really want to talk tactically or about PK now.

Just to praise that CR grinta, he showed up underpressure... big contrast from Neymar who gets injured and goes to Brazil for months.

Grande Ronaldo, even if he doest win this season the trophy, he has written today another beatiful line. Legendary.

Comments
Dynastian98 5 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Ronaldo is a titan, have never seen a player anywhere close to his mentality and big-game performances. Not one player. Every time it seems like his team is in a difficult spot, he'll come up with another clutch performance.

Since 2012, Ronaldo has 50 goals and 9 assists in 46 games in the knockout stages of the CL.

raimondo90 5 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

PSG should have bought Ronaldo instead of Neymar if they wanted to win the CL. Great game by juve. Atleti was very poor in comparison to their usual defensive standard. Ronaldo makes the difference in CL.

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

They tried to sign Ronaldo he refused to go.

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Now, guys when you talk about leadership and motivation at Madrid please mention that to me Ronaldo was the biggest driver not Ramos. I can’t believe how he rallied up entire stadium and players to overcome one of the best defensive teams in Europe! To put 3 against Atletico, it is like trying to fit your car into your house door!

Anyways, also what an amazing 16th of unexpected results.

United, Ajax, Porto and now Juventus. Can’t wait for tomorrow! I bet all the teams are feeling inspired and ready to meet the level of entertainment that has been displayed up to now!

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I'm so glad that this boring parked bus team is out of competition. Ronaldo, just stunning!

Emobot7 5 years ago Edited
538 11432

That game! That man! Ronaldo is the beast, never seen such motivation to win even with an away defeat! Atletico to me kind of asked for it though, they literally came there to defend and never really tried to be dangerous. They were asking for it. Anyway, CR7, best european player when under pressure to perform in the CL no doubt.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

That game! That man! Ronaldo is the beast, never seen such motivation to win even with the away defeat! Atletico to me kind of asked for it though, they literally came there to defend and never really tried to be dangerous. They were asking for it. Anyway, CR7, best european player when under pressure to perform in the CL no doubt.

Golefty 5 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

A Legend we stan,

wonder if Barcelon - Juve will meat , it will be an Epic game

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@Golefty I actually hope it happen, it would be epic and quite interesting because Barca vs Juventus in recent years has been quite interesting. A game this year would be even more interesting for obvious reason.

the_bald_genius 5 years ago
10 1583

Hands down respect, even the wall of godin has a weakness

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Ronaldo, again, delivered when his team needs it most.

Hat off! What a legend

mimi220 5 years ago
Wolfsburg, Algeria 0 8

. I can’t believe how he rallied up entire stadium and players to overcome one of the best defensive teams in Europe! To put 3 against Atletico,

gigiracy 5 years ago
0 15

Just to praise that CR grinta, he showed up underpressure... big contrast from Neymar who gets injured and goes to Brazil for months.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

how is that Neymar fault that PSG bottled it against half fit United with 2 away goal advantage lol?