Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Just like to remind everyone
Marcus2011 4 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

That John Terry is still greatest English defender and best to ever play in EPL. If you don’t think so then you don’t understand why Stamford bridge used be called a fortress where big names like Messi and Ronaldo chocked. All hail thanks to captain, leader and legend John “JT” Terry.

Comments
Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

Excuse me but who is this John Terry person? I mean, the name does sound familiar but I can quite put my finger on it... Oh wait, I know, isn't he like that older player who used to play for Aston Villa before becoming their assistant coach? I really don't see what all the fuss is about.

Obviously, I joke. ;P Terry is certainly a legend of Chelsea and will propably be remembered as one of their top best 5 player of all time. Sadly I never got around to see him in his prime and at his best but I still respect him a great deal for what he for Chelsea and England through the year.

Sure, he been involved in many controversy but I try not to judge player too much on that and more on their performance on the field.

Btw Marcus, thought on Terry current position as assistant coach at Villa? Think he's going to get a break and become a manager in the future or maybe join Lampard backroom staff when his current contract end?