Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

[OFFICIAL] Jurgen Klopp is Liverpool's new manager
liverpollfcangryfan 9 years ago Edited
Liverpool 41 419

‪#‎LFC‬ are delighted to confirm that Jürgen Klopp has been appointed as the club's new manager ‪#‎KloppLFC
‬To read more about the German's appointment, head to our official website:

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/195412-liverpool-fc-confirm-jrgen-klopp-appointment

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.
Comments
shpalman 9 years ago Edited
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

heavy metal m/ (fixed your links^, and thread title)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

heavy metal m/

heavy metal m/ (fixed your links^)

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

I wonder would people love Chelsea if Klopp were to manage them? :)) Because well, I like Klopp and now he is going to manage Liverpool... Congrats. He is surely a character though but would he fair well in the EPL? Many hyped managers failed in the EPL, there is a huge list of them that came to Chelsea and got sacked in no time. Good luck to him and to Liverpool :)

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I can't imagine Klopp managing Chelsea, Mourinho and Chelsea are made for each other, in every aspect.

ashwin1729 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

Now all we need is Pep and Ancelotti in EPL. That would make a killer of a league next few seasons.Imagine...just imagine the likes of Acelotti, Wenger, Jose, Pep, Klopp, and van Gaal going against each other.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

And who would they manage? Spurs?

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Pep for United and Ancelotti can manage Arsenal or City :)

ashwin1729 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

From the rumors...Pep to City. Tottenham should go after Carlo.

Heisinburg 9 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Very interesting indeed. Liverpool FINALLY got their hands on a beast of a manager. They're starting to move forward for once.

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

To be honest I like what Pochettino is doing and I think Spurs will come right in time. I have a strong feeling that Pep will join City in the near future and hopefully Ancelotti will join a club like Everton, although the latter seems fairly unrealistic.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Haha, I sincerely believe Carlito will never join a club the stature of Everton unless they become EPL contenders. I hope Carlito comes back to Madrid one day when Perez is no longer our el presidente.

Burnaby 9 years ago
Arsenal, England 0 91

Congratulations, kops! Hope England's old top clubs - Arsenal, Liverpool, and Manchester United - regain the glory!

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I have to congratulate Liverpool for this one.

Congratulate EPL too!

Heisinburg 9 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

The smiling bastard - I can't hate Liverpool anymore cos of this chap.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I stopped hating them after the 4th year the were at Everton level... :( it was not funny anymore, it's sad

raimondo90 9 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I was not aware he was so fluent in English. That will help the team very much. Love the guy.

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Thanks for sharing Shpalman Here is another one too

He called himself "The Normal One" :D

Hopefully he will not get so emotionally frustrated with the referees here in England like Mourinho because he will end up being charged or banned so much.

Such thing like this will grant him a good long ban in England... I'm afraid he will do the same because he is a very passionate person. Good luck.

shpalman 9 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

the best part of the interview for me was: "[about the fans] we have to entertain them, we have to make their life better, that's what we have to do; football is not so important, we don't save lives or things like this... medicine, we are no doctors. [but] our job... [our job is] that they can forget their problems for 90 minutes [...]"

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Looks odd in red :) Im excited to see his starting XI, many overhyped players will come back to where they belong, midtable. Give him a big amount in January and watch him doing miracle signings...