Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Josip Ilcic to retire from football?
KingDiamondIII 4 years ago
Juventus 1 7

Atalanta's Josip Ilicic, 32, is considering quitting football after he was granted permission to leave the Italian club’s training camp for personal reasons.
According to reports, he is heartbroken, depressed and he is considering retiring from football. The reason for this is that he travelled to Slovenia to surprise his wife, shockingly, he caught her cheating with another man.
3 days ago, Atalanta's manager Gasperini said that ''each passing day, it is more difficult for us to have Ilicic back. It would be very difficult for him to be with us in Lisbon, so probably we will play without him''.

Comments
Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11426

Apparently, the whole story about his wife having an affair might not be true. Recent news say it might have to do with the recently critical situation in Bergamo at the moment because of COVID-19 that could have revived some traumatism from his past. Feel bad both for him and Atalanta, considering he was one of their key player before the break. :(

ArgjentD 4 years ago
Juventus, Kosovo 6 155

Never trust these hoes, bruh. Imagine being married with someone for 11 years, having 2 children, playing for a big club and getting good money, going miles to surprise your wife just to find her in bed with someone else 😂. That's hard, i know someone who actually killed himself after he had the same situation. And i really think this is the true reason why he's not playing, i'm reading this story everywhere, if it wasn't true then he would probably talk about it and deny it. But since he's staying quiet, that shit must be true. Hopefully, he will be able to move on and play in UCL, that would be the best answer to her and to the people out there.

Emobot7 4 years ago Edited
538 11426

@ArghentD It doesn't mean anything tbh, if he is in depression, then the last thing he feel like doing is taking to social media and explaining why. Personally, I recommend waiting to see what it is in reality before being too harsh. Journalist are just too happy to spread gossip like that so I wouldn't put too much trust into it, even if its repeated on many site.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@ArghentD It doesn't mean anything tbh, if he is in depression, then the last thing he feel like doing is taking to social media and explaining why. Personally, I recommend waiting to see what it is in reality before being too harsh. Journalist are just too happy to spread gossip like that so I wouldn't put too much trust into it, even if its repeated..

garudabhatnagar 3 years ago
Indian Arrows, India U23 0 4

Ilicic has had a good season for Atalanta, scoring 15 goals in the just-ended campaign. He helped Atalanta finish third in the league which earned them a place in next season’s Champions League team, ending his career now will be a big loss not just his club side but also his country. His club’s management are still talking to though to see if he will change his mind on the decision.