Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Jose Mourinho Manchester United scarves on sale near Old Trafford today
Gennady 8 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

If Louis van Gaal were looking for further proof that some Man United supporters are no longer behind him, this should provide all the evidence he needs.

The Dutchman is reportedly weighing up whether to hand in his resignation after a disastrous run of results, with a number of United fans singing for Jose Mourinho during the recent home defeat to Norwich.

And it looks like the support for the sacked Chelsea boss has just gone up a notch, with souvenir sellers shifting United scarves with Mourinho's face on them outside Old Trafford on Monday.

With Chelsea fans also upset that Roman Abramovich decided to get rid of Mourinho, the Portuguese boss should get a nice ego massage when this evening's game kicks off...

enter image description here

Comments
louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

I;m sorry but that is extremely disrespectful. I understand they want change but they have to trust their board to make the right decision.

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

@louis _van _gaal Agree with you here, its also a bit ironic that the fan are showing they support LVG even less than Chelsea fan supported Jose Mourinho. I mean, think about it, Manchester United is still doing a lot better than Chelsea, yet, they want a new manager. Chelsea fan howerver are mostly still supporting Mourinho even though he was sacked. I never thought Manchester United would be less supporting than Chelsea (then again, Chelsea fan are blaming the 3 "rats" for they misfortune so they're not 100% behind their team either).

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@louis van gaal Agree with you here, its also a bit ironic that the fan are showing they support LVG even less than Chelsea fan supported Jose Mourinho. I mean, think about it, Manchester United is still doing a lot better than Chelsea, yet, they want a new manager. Chelsea fan howerver are mostly still supporting Mourinho even tough he was sacked. I never tought Manchester United would be less supporting than Chelsea (then again, Chelsea fan are blaming the 3 "rats" for they misfortune so they're not 100% behind their team either).

@louis _van _gaal Agree with you here, its also a bit ironic that the fan are showing they support LVG even less than Chelsea fan supported Jose Mourinho. I mean, think about it, Manchester United is still doing a lot better than Chelsea, yet, they want a new manager. Chelsea fan howerver are mostly still supporting Mourinho even tough he was sacked. I never tought Manchester United would be less supporting than Chelsea (then again, Chelsea fan are blaming the 3 "rats" for they misfortune so they're not 100% behind their team either).

louis_van_gaal 8 years ago Edited

@Emobot7 I agree with what you said and with how ironic this situation is.

On a different topic, I understand when you introduced you said you don't know english that well as it is your second language. With that being said, you keep saying "tough" and "tought" when it is supposed to be "though" and "thought". I hope you take this advice well as I am just trying to help. :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Emobot7 I agree with what you said and with hoe ironic this situation.

On a different topic, I understand when you introduced you said you don't know english that well as it is your second language. With that being said, you keep saying "tough" and "tought" when it is supposed to be "though" and "thought". I hope you take this advice well as I am just trying to help. :)

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

You are misunderstanding how much LVG means to United and how much Mourinho means to Chelsea. The reason Chelsea became feared in Europe is thanks to Mourinho. Mou is a part of Chelsea's current identity, and that's why he got support even when his team was performing poorly. LVG is just another manager in United's history. He hasn't won them any trophies or done anything outstanding in his tenure. There is no reason for United fans to support him when they know that he is not taking the team to where they want to be.

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Embarrassing.

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Fully agree with Dynastian. Well said.

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago

Listening to Van Gal post match interview now and he assures that he wants to fulfill his contract and bashes the media and the supporters that don't stand up for his team.. Thought quite many united fans applauded him on exit as well..

raimondo90 8 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

This is somewhat off topic but heres something interesting

Moyes had 51 games at United winning 27 and having a win percentage of 52.95%
LVG has 73 games at United winning 36 and having a win percentage of 49.32%

Remember LVG has had a way bigger budget to bring in players and also Moyes had a way better CL than LVG.

I think had Moyes been given the time, he could have made a better United than what LVG has done and could have paved the way for Giggs to succeed at the right time.

nandaYNWA 8 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

@louis

so you are defending van gaal now...? i am confused.

enter image description here

louis_van_gaal 8 years ago

@nandaYNWA What i posted in the comment section was just a joke and I was talking about what I think is going to happen as I believe he will now get sacked. What I said in the forum was me defending LVG as I think he is a good manager and deserves respect and should stay at the club. I hope that clears it all up.

ashwin1729 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

United would be foolish to sack LVG...we didn't need to buy Shaw last season..Jackson's showing a lot of promise. We were knocked out of UCL due to injuries to starting XI, and Varela's inexperience at RB...United created a lot of chances in that game too. Today's game is what LVG's style is...Ajax in the 90's were one of the most entertaining teams to watch...#LVGneedsTime!

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago

@nlouis Lol think most people got it

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Dynastian98 Actually, you're right, the situation with the two team make my comparison obsolete. I completely agree with you on the point of Chelsea and Mourinho. But I still think that like @louis said before, it is terribly rude from some of the fan to go ahead and act like LVG is already gone.

@KTBFFHSWE Its good to hear that some of the fan still have faith in LVG, thank you for reminding us that not everyone are already calling for a new manager.