Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Jose Mourinho Interview | Extracts
naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

____________________________________________________________________________________

ON NURI SAHIN ::

"Sahin had a season-ending injury, it was complicated because the team was playing well and winning. For his happiness and Madrid's, a loan is the best solution. Madrid does not want to sell,"

“I want him to play, for him to go somewhere to play. The Premier League could teach him new aspects of his game but I don’t mind where he goes,”

“It’s not at all true that there’s any one club to which I would prefer that he went. It doesn’t matter to me, I just hope that it’s sorted for him soon. 

“It’s absolutely fine with me whether he goes to Arsenal, Liverpool or Tottenham.” 

ON KAKA ::

“They’re different situations – with Nuri there are several options but nobody has made an official bid for Kaka like they have for Nuri," 

ON CARVALHO ::

"Carvalho was not born to be a backup. He is too good and has too much self-esteem. He was injured and we started playing with Ramos and Pepe. It is better for him to find a career in a major club. It is a solution that is good for him and Madrid." 

“I can’t confirm anything with QPR,” Mourinho added. “I don’t even know if the information is correct or not because they’ve told me that Dawson has signed for QPR for £9 million – if they’ve signed Dawson, I don’t know if they’ll be interested in Carvalho.” 

ON BENZEMA AND HIGUAIN ::

"I have decided. Benzema or Higuain, one of the two will play."

"They should understand that the team is more important than the player. Real Madrid needs to have two strikers of their quality." 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Comments
Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

“It’s not at all true that there’s any one club to which I would prefer that he went. It doesn’t matter to me... whether he goes to Arsenal, Liverpool or Tottenham.” - This is utter bullshit. I trust the half'dozen or so people close to the player, Arsenal, & liverpool who beg to differ. Either way it's irrelevant now.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

the interview was 2 days ago the day arsenal was looking close .... so on that day I think options were open for him .... like just now liverpool looks close ... 3 days ago arsenal looked close ...

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Liverpool aren't close, they signed him! LOL!

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

yup trollman but no official announcements till he clears medicals !!

bambhose 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, Spain 0 124

kaka to spurs would be very good and nuri sahin went 2 liverpool sad:(