Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Jose Mourinho - Documentary
awais007 11 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

Comments
Golden 11 years ago
35 693

I can see people are talking about Porto here, so I'll intervene.

@tdot,

I watch every match Porto play, so trust me on what I'll tell you. The players we had under Mourinho when we won Europe League and Champions League respectively in two seasons were no greater than the players we have today.

I may know why you state that Porto's squad from 03/04 look incredibly solid when you watch the list. Pepe, Carvalho, Costa, Bosingwa, Ferreira, Deco, Meireles etc. Those are great names. The thing is simply that Mourinho managed to precisely make these names big. Talented players aren't enough to create a strong team. You need a person to make them realize their talent.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

He really was such a breath of fresh air.. :D

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Sorry vendetta, but I think Lodtz wins  this one :)

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Ah well. Everyone's got a different opinion and I'm sticking by my opinion until Pep can prove himself in Bayern now. Haha, no advantages this time >:D.

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

agree with ramaboy here in this debate i think lodatz win it lol.

when pep become the manager of barcelona he was nobody except he is just one the legendary player came out in la masia and part of the cruyff dream team adn the man who led b team to segunda b in his first job as a manager. when take barcelona he sold some of the barcelona icon deco, ronaldinho and then led the team to champions league final and he bench toure for busquets who has no experience at all in big games

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Like I said it all connects from my view. Deco was slowly losing his touch. Ronaldinho was breaking curfew rules and also not the same as before. This guy knew the team in and out since his time with Johan Cryuff. He knows the La Masia players to know how to improve them because of his time as a Barcelona B manager. Hence, Sergio for Toure. Or Pedro. This man is possibly the best manager(after Mourinho for now), but the amount of advantages he had was really a vital point to ease his time with the club straight away.