Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

José Mourinho asked if Chelsea will sign Lionel Messi, gives the definite answer !
Comments
KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Sounds reasonable but then again Mourinho isn't known for revealing much of his new-signings to the media..
We'll sell Cech, Salah and Schurrle. Get like £70million for them and then Adidas come in and covers for half the transfer cost. then, done deal. Maybe ;)

I wonder how any team could buy such a player with the ffp involved though.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

70 millions for Cech, Salah and Schurrle? Only PSG would pay that much for them. I believe that people all around the world would buy new Messi Chelsea, and in less than 1 month money are back.

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

I know, right. They're worth £45million according to transfermarkt but I added the Mourinho-always-get-shitloads-paid-for-his-sold-players effect to that.

Buy his shirt you mean? Yes, they probably would.

Also, the odds of Messi leaving Barca for Chelsea is now at 4,50. 1,05 to stay put. BUT, 50 times the money if he were to join PSG this transferwindow..

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Adidas will cover half the cost, and although Mou doesn't want to get in trouble with FFP, I have a strange feeling that Roman may splash the cash and accept punishments.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Messi joining Chelsea would be revolutionary.

usuario 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, France 0 16

he didnt get followed by Lionel.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay