Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Jorge Sampaoli quits as Chile manager
awais007 8 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

Jorge Sampaoli has stepped down as Chile coach after reaching an agreement with the South American nation's football federation.

The well-respected Argentinean guided Chile to their first ever Copa America success just six months ago and was nominated for the FIFA Coach of the Year award in 2015.

However, in recent weeks he has been in dispute with Arturo Salah, the recently-elected president of the Football Federation of Chile (ANFP).

Read Full Here

WILL HE BE THE CHELSEA MANAGER???

enter image description here

Comments
JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Sell the rats! Bring back Jose! :)

SternDesSuedens 8 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 9 317

He would be a perfect fit for Chelsea imo. Best replacement you could possibly get besides Simeone.

ot: awais, hope you are safe after what happened today in Pakistan. Stay strong!

Marcus2011 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@jose Rumors say that few players want to quit , well then let them go . Lets cash out good . I feel like they are poison to this dressing room because other players hate the fact that they jeopardized their season for personal ambitions .

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@jose Rumors say that few players want to quit , well then let them go . Lets cash out good . I feel like they are poison to this dressing room because other players hate the fact that jeopardize their season for personal ambitions .

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@Marcus2011 If that leads to Jose coming back with us I would start saving money for trips to London :)

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Joze @Marcus2011 Sadly, I don't think that selling those player will bring back Jose, I remember hearing stuff saying than Abramovitch would not give him another go if he was fired. So yeah, having Sampaoli for managing chelsea could be a good option.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@Emobot7 True but I can always hope mate!

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@JozeMourinho You're right and if the fan get very vocal about it over the year, who know, it could happen. ;)

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Here we are back to square one . Sampaoli comes and will bring his own players ... then he will have a bit of success then he will go flat somewhere in spring and be fired before season ends . However, somehow our players with caretaker in charge will win one title and finish in CL spot . Then in summer it will go all over again until we hire Jose for a third time .. but only to fire him once again in third season .

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Marcus2011 But at least, with a bit of luck you'll get title trough all this. So while its not perfect, its better than nothing at all.

awais007 8 years ago

@SternDesSuedens yeah i'm safe, its in other province.
for me simeone is best possible replacement but abramovic attitude will minimize chance for him but chelsea budget may tempt him. Jorge Sampaoli is also good option

Eden17Hazard17 8 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Simeone is clearly our number one target for obvious reasons. I don't really want anyone besides him.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Eden17Hazard17 Hope for you it will work out and he'll join next summer. ;)

awais007 8 years ago

Simeone has almost same defensive strategy like us so he will suit us