Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Jordi Alba is already a Barcelona player
Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

Valencia and Barcelona confirmed on their websites the transfer of Jordi Alba, one of the best players of the Spain-Portugal match, to the Catalan club. Finally, the operation was closed in 14 million. Alba will sign with his new club, Fc Barcelona, for five seasons after the Eurocup.

P.S. As a Barça fan i'm very happy with this signing. Jordi is one of the most promising left backs in the world and he's just 24 years old. Welcome back to Barça Jordi Alba!!!

Comments
WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

Nice thread FR should delete my post tbh (it was an unworthy post)

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

WELCOME BACK JORDI

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

ramaboy10 - this line-up is wrong, the team can't work without Busquets. Here everyone hates him but he is an awesome defensive midfielder. I personally admire his tactical work. The midfield doesn't work without a defensive midfielder, this is not Fifa or Pro to play with all the best players without any tactic.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

nico10, this was just a draft of a formation is barca buy alba, i know the rest is bad

naramsin 12 years ago
Barcelona, Brazil 1 10

nice, this has to be a really important deal for barca. cant wait for next season with jordi alba joining barca and villa coming back in the team. Visca Barca 

The_Iraqi_Maestro 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 9 192

Jordi Alba will dive alot just like busquets , iniesta , alves and maybe sanchez... its a shame that a good defender like alba moves to a good club but a CHEATING club... have fun UEFAlona ;)

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@naramsin : we will face a stronger barcelona next season !!

@iraqi : dont insult your rivals !!

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@T_I_M
watch this 
@Naman this doesn'y apply to you because u r respectful towards other teams unlike some people...

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

scandal.. to what price... Dont think that any of this will happn in the future. Now manuel LLorente (our president) is pissed.. U only got Alba because he is a Barcelona product..