Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Joe_Manchester
This comment is disliked by many users (show)
Navigatorfc 12 years ago
FC Porto, Brazil 18 87

I was on the match preview Real vs Barca and Joe had 7 thumbs up, then I refreshed and he had 9, and I thumbed him down (lol) and he had 10 after I refreshed 5 seconds later. Just sayin' ...

Comments
regli11 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

so u decided to make a whole post because ur pc or computer has a glitch 

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

Maybe Joe_Manchester has secret accounts wich he thumbs up himself. Well if i go to footyroom i get 2 thumbs down and when im like in a disscussion with trollman or ermahgard (wich i believe they are the same) he always thumbs me down. like when he post something i post back , refresh the page 2 or 3 thumbs down and then the other day alot of people continue with thumbing me down. thats why i hate it when people just make multi accounts only for the thumbs up or downs. its a shame FR does nothing about that.

Joe_Manchester 12 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

hahahahahaha, you're joking right?

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Nobody cares...

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

Uhm does FR ranking really matters to you guys?

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

what has the forum come to?

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Lol, Navigators comment goes from +1 to -3, Joe_Manchesters comment goes from -1 to +3, all in the space of about 30 seconds, now there is a surprise.

Until the multi accounting gets sorted on this site it's always gunna be a nightmare, but seems like no one gives a damn about sorting it.

Navigatorfc 12 years ago
FC Porto, Brazil 18 87

Said I was right! :) Just stop it Joe .. this is no popularity contest....

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

if he's retarded kid who only want rank then let him. 

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

OMG are we back at this again? If someone wants to multi-count and cares enough to surround himself with 4 computers to thumb himself up or down then let his sorry ass get some sort of pathetic joy out of it. But please, for the love of GOD can we stop with the detective posts on here? Footyroom has already limited the amount of thumbs what else do you want them to do? There has to be some responsibility on the part of the posters. This is not a police state.
I share koldimere's feelings on this.
PS: Trollman, if you get to read this I recommend it be your next subject.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

@Footaholic, I partially agree, and disagree, I think the constant posts are completely unnecessary, I think we all know by now who are the multi accounters on this site, but I disagree that enough has been done to limit it, the oh so precious FR RANK is what causes it, and the only people who really care about it are the multi accounters, get rid of it they have got no reason to do it.