Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Joe Hart - is he good?
tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Joe Hart signed to move to Burnley in a 3.5m deal.

Obviously that's a much humble move from a England's 1st & Man city 1st goalie (champion at the time), but a rightful move. He was at Torino, Westham and they were not great successes.

So many discussion are created from him, from he is among the bests, to he sucks, to Pep made the mistake of dumping him... If he's mediocre, then Pep definitely wasn't wrong!

I think he's quite alright for 3 years, and other than that quite unstable. He's brilliant in lot of times, but then made far toooo many silly errors. He's a great professional though! And I like him

What do you think?

enter image description here

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Obviously that's a much humble move from a England's 1st & Man city 1st goalie (champion at the time), but a rightful move. He was at Torino, Westham and they were not great successes.

So many discussion are created from him, from he is among the bests, to he sucks, to Pep made the mistake of dumping him...

I think he's quite alright for 3 years, and other than that mediocre. He's brilliant in lot of times, but then made far toooo many silly errors.

What do you think?

So many discussion are created from him, from he is among the bests, to he sucks, to Pep made the mistake of dumping him... If he's mediocre, then Pep DEFINITELY wasn't wrong!

I think he's quite alright for 3 years, and other than that mediocre. He's brilliant in lot of times, but then made far toooo many silly errors.

What do you think?

Comments
tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I think at this point, Burnley would be the right club for him to rebuild

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Option 3, he had a poor Euros and that led to his downfall, not Pep. Sad for the guy since he was excellent for Birmingham and City, but no more.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

Goalkeeper is a confidence position, anyone can tell you that. Bravo and Hart are the most obvious examples, but there are numerous others.

If he plays a good run of games, and feels secure (he apparently wanted a permanent move) then I see no reason why he will not come good again.

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Where did it go all wrong for Hart..he's a classic example of what happens when you have a bad run of games. He's playing with a mental block, and it's never going to be erased even when he is at Burnley with Pope and Heaton. Karius is following his steps now..

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

he is not top 3 goalie in the world, but he is good.

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

At the time Pep dropped him, he wasn't in any sort of decline whatsoever and was only dropped because Pep likes slightly different attributes in a keeper. But that changed the public's perception of him and that has affected him game.

I think he's still good enough to start for Huddersfield, Cardiff, Watford, Newcastle, Brighton, and Fulham among the current EPL clubs.

Burnley makes sense as Pope/Heaton are having injury problems, but if they're all fully fit, Hart will be second choice behind Pope at best.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

At the time Pep dropped him, he wasn't in any sort of decline whatsoever and was only dropped because Pep likes slightly different attributes in a keeper. But that changed the public's perception of him and that has affected him game.

I think he's still good enough to start for Huddersfield, Cardiff, Watford, Newcastle, Brighton, and Fulham among the current EPL clubs.

Burnley makes sense as Pope/Heaton are having injury problems.

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I think all top 6 goalies are better, but he can pretend to a 7th-12th club.