Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Joe Barton and Yossi Benayoun rant [NSFW]
Marcus2011 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Never hated Joe Barton for what he did to Aguero and Tevez ( I don't know why lol just felt neutral )

However, after this rant I love this man for speaking up like a true man .

**'If this was anybody else but Israel the West would intervene,' said Barton in one of a number of tweets posted on Friday morning.

'It cannot continue. Innocent children being slaughtered. This must stop.

'How can a God stand by and watch this? Or even condone this? Is this all part of his master plan?

'The UN attempting to evacuate the school when the bombing took place? Asked IDF (The Israel Defense Force) for window to evacuate. Not given. Children die as a result.

'This is not war. These are not combatants. They are just innocent children. This is ethnic cleansing.'

Response from Benayoun

Then response from Barton , they are not in order , so start from the last one

Also, I found article from 2012 where he spoke about this issue before by writing it .

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Never hated Joe Barton for what he did to Aguero and Tevez ( I don't know why lol just felt neutral )

However, after this rant I love this man for speaking up like a true man .

'If this was anybody else but Israel the West would intervene,' said Barton in one of a number of tweets posted on Friday morning.

'It cannot continue. Innocent children being slaughtered. This must stop.

'How can a God stand by and watch this? Or even condone this? Is this all part of his master plan?

'The UN attempting to evacuate the school when the bombing took place? Asked IDF (The Israel Defense Force) for window to evacuate. Not given. Children die as a result.

'This is not war. These are not combatants. They are just innocent children. This is ethnic cleansing.'

Response from Benayoun

Then response from Barton , they are not in order , so start from the last one

Also, I found article from 2012 where he spoke about this issue before by writing it .