Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Jerseys
Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Just a goofball question lol, but does anyone here collect jerseys? If so, which ones do you have and which ones are you trying to get?

Post some pics of your favorite jerseys that you own if you want.

Comments
tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@nigel: use any source to validate site you would find that. A most common and easy one for non-tech user is WOT (Web Of Trust).

http://www.fbkits.site scored in both SCAM and PHISHING site, reported by communities.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Rai

That's actually really cool. I haven't met a single person who's ever had a signed item from a top professional player.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

That's still over $100 canadian. Feels bad.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Sunflash Is that in answer to my post or that of Tuan?

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@SunFlash is that in answer to my post or that of Emo?

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

@SunFlash is that in answer to my post or that of Emo?

both...

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@tuan @Sun Lol! But seriously, like I said, its a better site if your interested in older kits since they seem to be the one with the best prize. If you want the most recent kits then, you would propably be better off to go on another site. ;)

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@nigel To be fair, it is, I remember seeing an article saying the inspiration for the 16-17 away kits was exactly that shirt. So yeah, without a single doubt, you are right mate. ;)

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

My only jersey is lewandowski 2012/13 champions league home kit, got it after lewy scored 4 against madrid. and not long after lewandowski left dortmund ....

enter image description here

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

nice one Golefty, that's my favorite Dortmund jersey in recent years :) just looks so cool imo