Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Javi Martínez to Bayern Munich
Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

So according to Marca.com, the Atletic's midfielder is already in Munich and he's going to join Bayern Munich for a record high 40 million euros, on a 5 year contract. Bayerns main transfer target this window. He is going to fill the important "6'er" spot. 

In my opinion this is a very important factor for Bayern next season. We'll clearly see a strong Bayern in both the national league and champions league.  

What do you think about the 23 year old player, Javi Martínez, Bayern's new signing?

Comments
ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Good player, good club. Just hope they put him on a lot

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I've seen Martinez play for Bilbao, but I think 40 Mil Euros is a bit overdoing it. He should be worth in the 20-25 Mil range. I know that he's a fantastic player, and can play in both defense and defensive mid, but Bayern already have Boateng and Badstuber in CB and Schweinsteiger, Gustavo, and Kroos in DM. Perhaps they want to move Boateng to RB and Martinez to CB? Personally, I think Rafinha hasn't been playing as well as he should be, but perhaps I'm wrong?

thijsFCB 12 years ago
Barcelona, Netherlands 45 223

40 mil...... 

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

@Dynastian That was exactly the same thing that passed my mind when i saw the Javi Martinez signing for Bayern, you know moving Boateng as RB, yeah Rafinha turned out to be rubbish and to play Alaba as LB would be kind of risky because of his age (he is 20 i think). And the price... Oh the price! i tink they could have come out witha  better deal but whatever.

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

His contract clause was 40 mil. so Atletic wouldn't have sold him for less than it. 

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

I wasn't very confident in seeing us signing this player. But if we paid 40 million for this player, then we're taking a massive risk. I hope he shows some stellar performances.

SternDesSuedens 12 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 9 317

He actually takes a pass on 2 mil a year for the sake of playing in Munich, so it's effectively 30m for Bayern. I hope he's really worth it!

capilano 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 9 55

so he gonna enjoy being on the 2nd place?

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

@capilano, he's gonna enjoy watching your money-whore club getting thrashed in the CL, that's for sure.