Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

January Transfers and Rumours
Ledley 4 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Thought it should go under one thread.

EPL 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 has been relatively quiet with the gap from 1-6 looking wide and almost done. Liverpool signed Minamino from Salzburg - I think it was.

Personally, I think Inter has been busiest, representing Italy‘s 🇮🇹 Serie A.

Heard Inter Milan are looking at:

• Ashley Young
  • Giroud
  • Christian Eriksen
Comments
iHEARTfootball 4 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

United affairs: Bruno Fernandes is a target, acknowledged by both concerned clubs (Sporting and Man Utd). Now it's down to an agreement for the final price.

I couldn't care less how much we pay for him. It's a player that should have been signed last summer, so it's long overdue. I'm more worried about our lack of strikers, which I'm praying the board to address before this month ends.

Ledley 4 years ago

Now it's down to an agreement for the final price.

Sporting are saying $80m. I have not seen him play to judge that fee.

Ledley 4 years ago

Done Deal

Ashley Young > Inter Milan

Ashley Young

Game day

AshleyYoung2

Ledley 4 years ago Edited

Done Deal:

Christian Eriksen

Christian Eriksen

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Christian Eriksen

Christian Eriksen

susanjohn1 4 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 0 2

But I'm waiting for super bowl or Oscars January may be for rumors but FEB is full of events and fun...

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

Okay, whats going with Inter, they are doing everything right atm, bringing Conte and giving him lots of what he asked for. Eriksen, Lukaku, Moses, Sanchez and Young, its crazy how many good or at least decent player they bring from the PL. Crazy stuff. Hope they can keep competing for the league this season or at least for a title (like copa italia for example).

Ledley 4 years ago

^They have new owners who want to go back to the glory days of 2005 - 2010.

For some reason, when I saw the Eriksen signing it reminded me of Wesley Sneijder.

What’s going on is they are trying to make Serie A competitive. Roma and Napoli just don’t have the financial muscle atm.

Ledley 4 years ago

Rumour Mill:

No transfer window is complete without a mention of Emmanuel Adebayor.

And the Mirror have reported that the former Arsenal and Manchester City striker is at the centre of a surprise transfer battle as the Togo international aims to join a FIFTH Premier League club.

Aston Villa, Newcastle and Brighton are all said to be interested in the 35-year-old, who is a free agent after leaving Turkish club Kayserispor last month.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

Lol about Adebayor.

Also wtf AC Milan, why are you selling Piatek to Herta? Absolute deception for me. :(

can't believe that man's still playing. Aside from this, I'm very excited about Bruno. Never been more excited about the signing than the time we signed Mhky a few years back. One step closer to glory!

Ledley 4 years ago

Lol about Adebayor

I know right. Lol, the man, the drama. He can still sign after the deadline.

Aside from this, I'm very excited about Bruno.

Yeah me too. He has demanded to wear the .10 jersey. Let’s see what he can do.

Did you guys also see Man Utd sign Ighalo ? I mean we could’ve literally signed anyone. The standards these days Utd ...

iHEARTfootball 4 years ago Edited

Did you guys also see Man Utd sign Ighalo ? I mean we could’ve literally signed anyone. The standards these days Utd ...

I did, and I'm still angry about this signing. I'm not angry at Ighalo, he's got nothing to do with it, and I hope he can pull through during the remainder of our season. But I can't see us finishing in the top 4 by the end of the season, and if we don't, Ole needs to go. I can't see nothing more than a man with a vision, but without an actual plan.

Edit: The board itself needs a real shake, more than anything, too. If I was God, and had a choice to switch either the manager, or the board, I would go for the latter in a heartbeat. The structure of our club is rotten to its core.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I did, and I'm still angry about this signing. I'm not angry at Ighalo, he's got nothing to do with it, and I hope he can pull through during the remainder of our season. But I can't see us finishing in the top 4 by the end of the season, and if we don't, Ole needs to go. I can't see nothing more than a man with a vision, but without an actual plan.

Ledley 4 years ago

@iHeart Hmmm. I think they kept Ole in because he brought all the United old guard (Schmeichal, carrick, neville) to the backroom staff. So they share the blame almost.

The board is pretty bad yes. They have plenty of money though, but am not entirely sure they know what to spend it on e.g The Harry Maguire signing for 80m. Brendan Rodgers and co got away with a GTA 5 Star robbery with that trade.

I will say atleast MU are using the academy players in 2020 which the team has always historically done.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

Had no idea, can't see how a signing like that could positively influence United at that point. Might be a question of depth but he doesn't make much sense with United project as of now, thats for sure.

Ledley 4 years ago

Had no idea, can't see how a signing like that could positively influence United at that point.

Gives you an idea of our ambitions, and also, who is willing to sign with us.

Apparently we are looking at Jack Grealish in the summer. The state of this GREAT club.

Personally, I would like to see Grealish in the club. I think he ticks all the right boxes for us. Aside from quality, he's an absolute workhorse.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

Well, at least Grealish isn't a thirty year old who hasn't played in the PL for the last 2 year and a half. He certainly fit better in Ole project than Ighalo.