Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

January transfer window 2013
MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

the january transfer window is opening soon.
what players do you think your team will sign and release??

Comments
awais007 11 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

we will sign
mario gomez
falcao
sherull
bony
fellaini

Arsenal, England 59 741

awais007. i think chelsea need striker not attacking mid. a defensive mid a new goalkeeper cech is old and replacement for ashley cole and john terry

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

For arsenal i hope they sign Gotze. I also hope they make a bid for Damio or Dzogev.

Arsenal, England 59 741

Gotze will never come Arsenal ( I wish he does though ) because Arsenal is shit ( truth ) and Dortmund is a much better team than arsenal and he is much suited and better at Dortmund

Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

we need a striker

falcao,benzema,pato,higuain,el shaarwy,gomez,bony,schurlle,lewandowski or buy back drogba! or any one worthy

we need a dm i think,sven bender is class,mikel just stops attacks nothing else

a defender,luiz is the worst defender ive seen in chelsea shirt n0 discipline,badstubber,hummels would be great but seems impossible,i think jeffrey bruma is ready ive watched him play so far not bad always stays on his feet very disciplined nevertheless a striker is what we need

Volkinator 11 years ago
Chelsea, Sweden 5 122

I really really really REALLY want Torres and Benitez out of the club and 2-3 new strikers in, also a solid defender and a strong physical mid like Toure or Diame for example.
We got owned by West ham yesterday because our players are weak

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

We need a stronger defender and another strong midfield. 

FredTilson 11 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

Hopefully we'll get rid of Balotelli. No offense to him but he's really under-performing. And get someone like Isco. That's pretty much it. The rest of our travails have more to do with the tactics, players not coordinating well etc. and not with the quality of players we have. I was actually happy that the owners have told Mancini not to splurge unnecessarily and gain the money he wants to spend through selling unneeded players. I feel bad for Scott Sinclair because he's a decent guy but seems unlikely to get a lot of playing time, maybe he should be loaned out.

CristianoRonaldo7 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Portugal 2 71

Bale or Falcao would be perfect

Gennady 11 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

We need a new top class central defender! Getting Pique back would be great, but that's never gonna happen.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ Subotic is the answer to your problems. Not as good as Hummels, but 5x cheaper.

FredTilson 11 years ago

Cheap? Borussia have already turned down a 17.5 million offer from Chelsea in the past.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

I'm sorry, did I say cheap? No, I said CHEAPER. Theres a difference

FredTilson 11 years ago

5x cheaper? How much is Hummels worth according to you?

nandaYNWA 11 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

We need strikers. Enough said.

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

I'm positive that we'll get Kevin Strootman, but we desperately need a top class defender at the moment. I can no longer bear to see us conceding stupid goals and making us work our ass off to make a come back. 

ChelseaRox10 11 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

I think we will get Falcoa,Bony and a left back and sell, Luiz, Lampard, Cole

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

It's called an exaggeration..I give up with you City fans

Keisuke 11 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

Courtois, Subotic, Hummels, Gebre Sellasie, Falcao, Cavani, Suarez, Demba Ba.
Sell Torres, Obi Mikel and Sturridge.

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

A new keeper. Casillas will hold a few years more, but we need to have some decent backup, especially if he gets injured. A great right back would also be pleasant.