Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

January Transfer Deadline Day
Comments
shpalman 9 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

Newcastle's Santon going back to Inter on loan with forced buy if he manages to reach a certain amount of playtime.

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Nothing is going to happen I guess, it will be really quiet deadline day.

For Arsenal I'd love to have CDM on loan, because we're screwed if Coquelin gets injured.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

We're not going to sign anyone this deadline day.

Gennady 9 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Wolfsburg sign Chelsea winger Andre Schurrle on a four-and-a-half year deal.

quikzyyy 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

Juan Cuadrado has given his reaction to signing a four-and-a-half year deal at Chelsea.

Speaking after his move from Fiorentina was confirmed, he said: "I am very happy and thankful for this opportunity I’ve been given. I'm happy."This is a great club and honestly it is like a dream to join the Chelsea family and to know that the manager believes in me."

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Juan Cuadrado has given his reaction to signing a four-and-a-half year deal at Chelsea.

Speaking after his move from Fiorentina was confirmed, he said: "I am very happy and thankful for this opportunity I’ve been given. I'm happy.

"This is a great club and honestly it is like a dream to join the Chelsea family and to know that the manager believes in me."

ArsenalGunners 9 years ago
Arsenal, England 37 1662

I feel sorry for Schurrle :(

chelsea8 9 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

schurrle will be very succeful at wolfsburg and i wish him the best, i liked him very much but we trust in mourinho!

Tacuachillo 9 years ago
Barcelona, Mexico 8 242

for 23 million pounds? How the hell could Barcelona not complete this deal in the previous transfer window?!?

AlexBatak 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Welcome Cuadrado 23! Schurrle an upgrade and good business by Chelsea.

• History

Welcome Cuadrado 74! Schurrle an upgrade and good business by Chelsea.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

@Teachulo Because Fiorentina was aware of the ban, so they were very greedy considering Barça had no choice but to accept, Barça offered 33m in vain.
Good to see Fiorentina selling him 10M cheaper than what Barça offered, punishement for being greedy and over opportunist.

Great addition to Chelsea squad, thats a CL signing because Chelsea doesnt need him to win the league.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

O Campos on loan to Marseille with obligation to buy if they reach CL, great Addition to their squad.

Matheus Carvalho, 22 yo just signed for Monaco.

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Chelsea:

Juan Cuadrado from Fiorentina to Chelsea. 5,5 years.

Andre Schurrle to Wolfsburg. 4,5 years.

Ryan Bertrand went to Southampton from Chelsea on a permanent deal. 4,5 years.

Mohammed Salah on loan to Fiorentina for 0.5 years.. Chelsea paying his wages till June

£7m profit.. And an opportunity to promote youngsters to first team.. Even though I'm unhappy to let Schurrle go, I think Chelsea did good here.

• History

Chelsea:

Juan Cuadrado from Fiorentina to Chelsea. 5,5 years.

Andre Schurrle to Wolfsburg. 4,5 years.

Ryan Bertrand went to Southampton from Chelsea on a permanent deal. 4,5 years.

Mohammed Salah on loan to Fiorentina for 1.5 years.. Chelsea paying his wages till June

£7m profit.. And an opportunity to promote youngsters to first team.. Even though I'm unhappy to let Schurrle go, I think Chelsea did good here.

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

23 is Cuadrado's new number

rescue_secure 9 years ago Edited
England 25 1357

i am so glad that imbecile fletcher is out of united! i liked the way how van gaal has gone bout doin his stuff this season!! sacking players like kagawa fletcher zaha welbeck, all the filth taht was bought by the ever so idiotic moron assguson!! who kept that asshole fletcher for so many years! he is an absolute waste!! good luck with him west brom!! and sold xavier hernandez!! wata moron!! i hoe van gaal now sells januzaj as well!! he is a total idiot!! and please oh please, fellani!! and most of the defenders!! man this united squad really sucks!! i feel for legends like rooney and brilliant talent like de gea!

• History

i am so glad that imbecile fletcher is out of united! i liked the way how van gaal has gone bout doin his stuff this season!! sacking players like kagawa fletcher zaha welbeck, all the filth taht was bought by the ever so idiotic moron assguson!! who kept that asshole fletcher for so many years! he is an absolute waste!! good luck with him west brom!! and sold xavier hernandez!! wata moron!! i hoe van gaal now sells januzaj as well!! he is a total idiot!!

i am so glad that imbecile fletcher is out of united! i liked the way how van gaal has gone bout doin his stuff this season!! sacking players like kagawa fletcher zaha welbeck, all the filth taht was bought by the ever so idiotic moron assguson!! who kept that asshole fletcher for so many years! he is an absolute waste!! good luck with him west brom!! and sold xavier hernandez!! wata moron!! i hoe van gaal now sells januzaj as well!! he is a total idiot!! and please oh please, fellani!! and most of the defenders!! man this united squad really sucks!!

Gennady 9 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Mou sold a decent team :)

shpalman 9 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

^take away Essien and that team is better than the current Milan squad.

:(

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

@Gennady LOL, that is a fairly good team yes :) Especially in the attack. However, can't complain who we have replaced them with or on what we got for them:

Bertrand £11,5m!
Luiz £44m!!!
Schurrle £28m
Mata £39m!!
De Bruyne £19,5m
Lukaku £31m!

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Pretty good business by Chelsea, sold players which were barely playing for probably highest possible price, good job.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@sphalman: lollz that sounds really sad, but I gotta agree :D

RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

Lennon went on loan to Everton btw, not Hull :)