Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Jan Oblak £90m to Chelsea
Ledley 4 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Chelsea are in talks with Atletico.

Is this currently the best Keeper in the world 🌍 ?

Comments
iHEARTfootball 4 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Is there something wrong with Kepa? Don't understand why there's a need to splash in more mega money for another GK..

Hekasi 4 years ago
Chelsea, England 7 764

He lacks Vocal at the back, weak wrist, weak distribution, does not come for ball from corner. These are some of the main reason.

SunFlash 4 years ago
USA 19 3260

@iHEART

Kepa is statistically one of the worst premier league keepers ever. Coupled with the fact he's also the most expensive keeper ever, and oof.

That said, good luck prying Oblak away from Atleti. Imo he's their best player right now and they don't sell unless the player forces it.

Emobot7 4 years ago Edited
538 11432

He got a 120M release clause I think and I'm pretty certain Atletico not gonna let him for anything less than it. Even if Chelsea would give them 90M + Kepa.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

He got a 120M release clause I think and I'm pretty Atletico not gonna let him for anything less than it. Even if Chelsea would give them 90M + Kepa.

ArgjentD 4 years ago
Juventus, Kosovo 6 155

Am i the only one who thinks that 90 million $ are just too much for a goalkeeper?! Oblak is definitely one the best goalkeepers in the world, but 90 mill is just too much. Max. 40 mill would be ok.

Ledley 4 years ago

Is there something wrong with Kepa?

Kepa is a good 🥅 keeper but not a GREAT keeper.

I always thought a good goalkeeper improves your defenders as you don’t have to worry when a shot goes through.

He got a 120M release clause I think and I'm pretty certain Atletico not gonna let him for anything less than it.

Yes Pounds conversion to Euros I think. There will be some add ons for sure in such a big transfer. Champions league wins, EPL titles, appearances for Chelsea etc etc.

Ledley 4 years ago

Max. 40 mill would be ok.

The market is definitely inflated thanks to Man City and Paris over spending.

Kepa cost around £72m pounds so Atletico can just go from that baseline negotiation.

quikzyyy 4 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

not sure if Chelsea can afford to splash money on Ziyech, Werner, Havertz, fullback and another 90M for Oblak.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy Real question here is why exactly does Lampard feel the need to sign attacking minded player first and foremost when his team biggest weakness has been defense.

Ledley 4 years ago

not sure if Chelsea can afford to splash money on Ziyech, Werner, Havertz, fullback and another 90M for Oblak.

He wants to spend does Abramovich. I think after the ridiculous City transfer ban was overturned, I have a feeling the chequebook will be working overtime.

quikzyyy 4 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Emo yeah :D that's very good question, but I guess the price for these players was just too good.

@Ledley true, FFP is absolute joke, wouldn't even be surprised if City pays Messi release clause now.