Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ivan rakitic is our best signing
liomessi10 10 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Already got some goals and assists. This guy is super.

Comments
CroatiaFan123 10 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Amazing video! I agree that he is best Barca signing this year.

raimondo90 10 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Rakitic has been great but for me Bravo or Mathiue have been more influential. 0 goals conceded so far in the league says it all.

CroatiaFan123 10 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

@raimondo Bravo is really good too,he set new record.

Emrecan_58 10 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Rakitic was amazing last year with Sevilla and they won Europa League. I knew he was going to be a good signing for any team who would have him. But Suarez still didn't have the chance to prove himself so I wouldn't speak earlier.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

He is indeed a great signing. But I would like to add, Barca still needs Xavi, Rakitic doesn't have that kind of leadership just yet, he doesn't boss the mid-field like Xavi does, he needs some more time to be truly great.

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I agree with Rai, Mathieu and Bravo are the best addition to the squad because we lacked debt and quality in those positions.
Rakitic made a good start already, but our best signing didnt played yet any official game ;).

SoccerBoss 10 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Rakitic is the most noticable right now but Mathieu is the most influential. He has added amazing strength to our defence.

liomessi10 10 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

I haven't noticed Matthieu yet because I usually only watch highlights so I only see the goals and assists

expertfootball11 10 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Overall I think Barça has made great especially in the defending and goalkeeping. Lets see how Suarez will be.

liverpollfcangryfan 10 years ago
Liverpool 41 419

suarez would do great but im still mad he left us