Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

It's getting nearer and nearer before it closes... *_*
BluntCanon 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 10 231

“I don’t want make a promise that I cannot keep. It does not only depend on me. But there still could be some action on the transfer market – ins and outs. We are working [in the market]. We’ll see what we can do. The transfer market is open for two months and yet for one month and three weeks it is nearly closed. It wakes up completely in the last week and then every minute becomes important.” - Wenger
share your opinion on the statement above.. is it gonna be another panic buy season by wenger after loosing RVP and song to his rivals? who will he sign and who do you think he SHOULD sign? feel free to give a say.. 
*P/s :please make this a clean, healthy plus good thread as possible.. *Thanks.. 

Comments
raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

If sahin deal fails he deffinitly needa to find a good replacement. I have a possible mid: 
Fellaini would pair up quite nicely with arteta and would do well in arsenal mid. 

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

João Moutinho could fit perfectly in Arsenal's squad but I don't think that he will leave Porto. Also I'm asking myself why Wenger doesn't buy an older top striker like Klose after RVP left? He could help Arsenal till they find someone else and he won't cost so much. 

BluntCanon 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 10 231

imo, arsenal need 3 more signing.. a CMF/DMF, CB(also can play SB) and a striker.. 

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

Wow don't you think Arsenal already has alot of strikers? Why do you need more strikers? you dont need strikers you need ONE good striker like : Bergkamp , Henry and Van Persie. These kind of strikers can handle the whole team like a one man army.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

We're not getting Sahin. But I'm certain Wenger's learnt his lesson regarding panic buys. I hope he just pays the money for M'Vila or anyone.

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

Hulks still available and not going to chelsea, HE WOULD BE A GREAT ADDITION TO ARSENAL!! more gunning power hahah. 
as for me i wish aguero wasn't in man city, i dislike man city but ive been a huge fan of aguero for a very long time .... i wish barca would trade for him, busquets and pedro for aguero ! done :D

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

we'll throw valdes in there too ... please jus take valdes....

Ermahgard 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 8 97

Just a question for you Arsenal fans, isn't Bednter (probably spelled it wrong) a good striker? I always admired his confudence.

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

@Ermahgard he does not want's to play with us, also he has lower his level compared to when he started with us.

@MessiDona Wenger is totally NOT going for Hulk, i would like to see him yes, as anyone would like to see him playing with their club, but we have to be realistic mate, his price is a little too expensive.

And yes we are not getting the Sahin deal, really a shame for us, i had really great hopes for that deal, but anyway; i think that we are going for M'vila (I hope so) or Capoue and maybe Arsene would as for a player on loan but i would like to know which players will Arsene bring to us, let us wait gooners.

Navigatorfc 12 years ago
FC Porto, Brazil 18 87

As some of you mention Moutinho and Hulk, I seriously hope both of them stays at Porto. I was really down when Falcao left, but that's football. I hope we stop selling our good players. After we won CL 03/04 we sold so many great...

Anyway I think they will land the deal with sahin. I am quite sure. ;)

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

i second people above saying moutinho and m'villa