Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Is this like botting?
ramaboy10 8 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

3 top comments on the same match... I guess they are plausible comments to be top but all 3 top? Really?

enter image description here

Comments
Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

enter image description here

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I'm fairly certain he's just copy/pasting off twitter, and that's the kind of stuff the uncultured masses upvote. Could be wrong though.

nandaYNWA 8 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

yeah i think he is just copying and pasting from social media accounts (facebook, twitter, instagram etc). like sunflash said, it is the type of comment that people like. nothing wrong with it i guess, just irritating. he is in some ways though, using other peoples creations for likes. lots of people on the comment section do it though. oh well.

NovaRuk 8 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

I used this kind of copy/pasting once and I got like 300+ upvote. Regardless, the comment score didn't really matter now since ranking has been disabled.

louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

For all of you guessing what I am doing, I did get these memes from other place like Facebook and twitter. I realize there is no point in hiding this because there is nothing wrong in doing this in my opinion. Lots of other people post memes in the comment section and everyone of them was taking it from another place so I am not the only one doing this. I know this because I don't think anyone has the time and initiative to create their own meme from scratch.

Personally, I did not expect do get this many likes from these posts and I regret posting so many because I want to avoid people thinking I am here to get attention because really, I am a member of this website to discuss the beautiful game not for the likes. If any of you remember, I had a huge argument with some non-user on the newcastle vs united highlights because he thought I was a multi-accounter. That is the kind of prejudice I am trying to avoid so I will not comment as much anymore because once again I love football and I do not want to be judged wrongly.

I hope that explains everything.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Ughh, There is absolutely nothing wrong with get it from facebook or twitter or 9gag as long as its relevant to the game and follow our community rules.

This time he had a lot of luck though, people likes those posts and especially upset fans would like it, including me :(

PS: As for multi accounts sock puppet, admin will clean them all up if found out.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Btw, i would regret having that user name if i were you, i think. Not just because its related to LVG.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Btw, i would regret having that user name if i were you. Not just because its related to LVG.

louis_van_gaal 8 years ago Edited

I made my account after the 2014 world cup and I was a huge LVG fan. Now I am regretting it and will probably send an email to footyroom once he has been sacked so I can change it.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I made my account after the 2014 world cup and I was a huge LVG fan. Now I am regretting it and will probably send an email to footyroom once he has been sacked.

ramaboy10 8 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Thanks for clearing it up :) I was just so confused when I saw you with 3 top comments

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

So much fuss about nothing to be honest...Pictures and comments are on topic.
When a specific person [I wont name him] made like 5/6 comments nobody whined and all his comments were bs...

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

tiki perhaps^?

Anyways, what's the point in creating a thread about this?? I found the pictures funny! If you didn't, then who the f cares.

louis_van_gaal 8 years ago

@JozeMourinho and KTBFFHSWE Thanks guys. Respect.

ashwin1729 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

It's not botting...if anything, they're hilarious....I see no harm in posting stuff from somewhere else. Usually, I end up seeing the stuff here on FR before I read it on Twitter/FB.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

I think its okay if it make more people laugh than it make people cry. I found them funny anyway. :D