{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Is ozil better than Coutinho?
MESSI0 7 years ago
Barcelona, India 6 24

Are they equal or who is better?

Comments
srk_rox 7 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

Well three years ago he was not even picked in the Brazil international squad.. i remember putting up a post here to voice my opinion that he deserved a chance.
then Barca bids 120m euros and you guys rate him alongside Ozil speaks a great volume about his improvement..
@Emo.. man if you are going to ask for a voting, everyone would go for Ozil.
People just need to appreciate Coutinho's improvement and move on..
Even though the question is a comparison one.. doesn't call up for taking it in literal sense.
Cheers.

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Give me Ozil today and watch out strikers firing goals left and right. Arsenal are ruining the guy.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11435

@srk_rox My teacher told me to post a poll which compare two thing and then make it very clear that one of those two is officialy better. Didn't do that here but hey, if it look like everyone is voting for Ozil... it might be because he is better. But seriously, I recommend watching his pass which lead to the first goal in the game against Czech Republic, really show how good he can be in the right situation.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@srk_rox My teacher told me to post a poll which compare two thing and then make it very clear that one of those two is officialy better. Didn't do that here but hey, if it look like everyone is voting for Ozil... it might be because he is better. But seriously, I recommend watching his pass in the game against Czech Republic, really show how good he can be in the right situation.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Ozil for me.

I have closely watch him at times and he is amazing in all.

Sadly he is under Wenger's management, NO ONE can perform in that kind of naive tactics and relection these days :(

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Well his form in national team just shows that it's purely Wenger's fault.

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

exactly, after watching another of his great performances, I came to conclusion that Arsenal has taken from us the opportunity to see what Ozil really could have become if he was in top competitive team. Arsenal fans can spit angry comments as much as they want but facts are facts. The guy is being wasted in Arsenal and already has wasted 4 years of already short career of footballer.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Marcus Most Arsenal fan on the forum seem to realize he is good at the very least. ;)