Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Is Fabregas coming to Barcelona?
Joe_Manchester 13 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

So I saw that Barca made a strong move in the transfer market when they bought Alexis Sanchez (€37m, Udinese)
However, they sold Bojan Krkic (€12m, AS Roma)

€25m difference

Are they saving up money to get Fabregas?

What's the latest bid for Fabregras?

Comments
duggap10 13 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 1 13

Sanchez is 26 upfront 11.5 are add ons based on performance i believe. They may sell Jefferen also to gain some more money, possibly for fabregas or for another forward.

Jaewon 13 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 3 73

Barca seems to be confident that fabregas will come to barca. They are so confident that they even saved the N. 4 for Fabregas.

fadrigachris 13 years ago
Arsenal, Philippines 0 7

the last bid they made for fabregas was around 27m-30m now i dont expect that the club will accept any offer below 35m i think that is a fact. as for him leaving i think i definitely see that happening this summer.. its sad for me since im a gunners fan but its the reality of it.. the player wants to go and wenger wants to end all the talk about this issue so i definitely see him leaving for barca this summer. on the flipside, the money that the club will make off the sale will be used to bring in 1 or 2 players, players that can replace cesc and possibly even contribute more.. selling cesc and buying 2 players with the money doesnt sound bad at all, the problem lies in the quality of the players the club get and i really hope they get top, top quality players to fill in for cesc... i know my comment was kinda long but its how i see the situation :) peace! lets go you gunners!!!!

nandaYNWA 11 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

Sure is

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ lol