Tuanis 6 years ago
River Plate, England 84 2278

$0.99... seriously FR

igorblue 6 years ago
Chelsea, Poland 20 168

Why cant footyroom do it do free...

nandaYNWA 6 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 942

if its money that footyroom want, would it not be smarter to make it free then have advertisements? then have an option to pay $0.99 to remove the ads?

Chelsea_Flagan 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 9 47

Well they provide all their highlights here for free and all the great services and statistics here for free, and the app is only 99 cents, why not ? I already contributed and I'm loving this app...

heavenduel 6 years ago
South Korea 18 158

@nandaYNWA

you rarely make money on ads on iOS. Most free apps (candy crush) make money on in-app purchases. You'll have to be as popular as Flappy Bird to make money on ads.

I do think they should make a free version of footyroom app and for more features (perhaps something like hidden highlight scores, no ads, etc...), they can make it paid.

The app looks like it is pretty limited right now so I wouldn't buy them at the moment.

xaviajade 28 days ago Edited
Juventus, Italy 0 1

You can share applications so the app market such as play store, tutuapp, app store ... you can make money from there. I would love to use tutuapp. You can download now tutuappplus.net

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

You can share applications so the app market such as play store, tutuapp, app store ... you can make money from there.