Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

International Retirement News and Predection Thread
MisterDaniel 8 years ago Edited
Bayern Munich, Croatia 17 92

enter image description here

With Euro 2016 coming up. There will be some players looking to make their mark on Europe's biggest stage for the first time. And some for the last. So I've decided to make a thread predicting who will retire from International play before and after Euro 2016. So far, Olić (pictured above), A Croatian legend, just retired from the national team. And Podolski announced he's calling it's quits after the Euros a while back. So who do you think will retire from international play before or after Euro 2016? Let me know in the comments below!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

With Euro 2016 coming up. There will be some players looking to make their mark on Europe's biggest stage for the first time. And some for the last. So I've decided to make a thread predicting who will retire from International play before and after Euro 2016. So far, Olić, A Croatian legend, just retired from the national team. And Podolski announced he's calling it's quits after the Euros a while back. So who do you think will retire from international play in Euro 2016? Let me know in the comments below!

With Euro 2016 coming up. There will be some players looking to make their mark on Europe's biggest stage for the first time. And some for the last. So I've decided to make a thread predicting who will retire from International play before and after Euro 2016. So far, Olić (pictured above), A Croatian legend, just retired from the national team. And Podolski announced he's calling it's quits after the Euros a while back. So who do you think will retire from international play in Euro 2016? Let me know in the comments below!

Comments
expertfootball11 8 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Cech a great career...Everyone retires but he really made an impression on the entire EPL.