Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Inglourious Basterds
AjaxDeSuperYids 11 years ago
Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

anyone see this film set in wwII. i just see it and is great :)

Comments
MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

put a youtube vid like 5 min long or sometin

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

brad pitt is hilarious, great movie.

Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

not too graphic this trailor. moderators should be okay with it but remove if problem. i know this is football site after all :)

ikoiko 11 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

If you like this movie you will LOVE Django Unchained! I highly recommend it to anyone who likes Quentin Tarantino's films. GO WATCH IT! You will not be disappointed.

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Ikoiko I just saw that movie last night and it was incredible!

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

tbh i got bored when im watching this movie 

AnakataVallecas 11 years ago
Rayo Vallecano, Denmark 2 13

life without hitler, or is a love story?

Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

no not a love story man :)

Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

this is the story line and btw this taratinos highest grossing (money) film ever: Inglourious Basterds is a 2009 war film written and directed by Quentin Tarantino and starring Brad Pitt, Christoph Waltz, Mélanie Laurent, Michael Fassbender and Eli Roth. The film tells the fictional alternate history story of two plots to assassinate Nazi Germany's political leadership, one planned by a young French Jewish cinema proprietor (Laurent), and the other by a team of Jewish-American soldiers led by First Lieutenant Aldo Raine (Pitt). The film's title was inspired by director Enzo G. Castellari's 1978 Macaroni Combat film, The Inglorious Bastards.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

I didn't know it was his highest grossing movie.

It's bloody fantastic, though. That opening scene in the French farmhouse is both chilling and spellbinding at the same time, for instance. Great acting/directing/writing in every department.