Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

In your opinion, what event defines your club the most?
Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

First off, I know I made a lot of threads today but my mind is exploding with thoughts for some reason.

Whether it was a win or a loss, what event defined your team? 

For me its both loss and win. Moscow 2008, John Terry scores the penalty he wins. He hits the right post... tears streaming down his cheeks as we gave away a possible UCL title. But good things would come. 2012 Finals, Munich vs Chelsea. Muller scored in the 83rd minute Munich the city goes wild. Every Chelsea fan thought it was over. Even non Chelsea fans thought it was over. Then this man, this legend equalized in the 86th minute. Now England is going crazy. It was getting intense and scary. I felt I was in the players shoes hearing 80% of the fans cheer on for Munich as the stadium shakes in excitement. Penalty for Munich given in extra time and once again Munich the city is going crazy and are all happy. Robben will step up to take it. Once again people are praying Chelsea can survive this moment and not lose. Cech Saves! Now England is going crazy again! It was penalties, it was a back and forth battle and Munich looked to be the winners until Cech saved one. Cole scored and now it was Cech again ready to save. Schweinsteiger is going to take it. He scores they win. It hits the right post! Bastian was on the ground crying. It was then when I had this sudden de javu moment... that was Terry 4 years ago. It was then when I knew this match was already scripted. It was meant for Chelsea and it was meant for them 4 years ago. Now the last shot to seal the win. The man who was supposed to take the penalty instead of Terry, Drogba steps up to redeem his red card in 2008. He scores!!!!!!!! England goes nuts for the 3rd time! It was that moment when I knew this was written in the stars 4 years ago. When this all links up and what happened to us happened to them. It was their stadium, their city, their home, but our cup. That iss what defines Chelsea for me.

Comments
Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

And for gods sake, if another persons thought of what event defined his club involved your team losing don't get pissed about it.

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

the years 1999-2004. 2 CL finals. 2 la Liga victories. UEFA CUP victory. UEFA Supercup victory and Copa del rey victories

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

after that people in Europe begun to think of Valencia as a big club 

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

I think the era of Ronaldinho...

regli11 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

era of ronaldo

regli11 11 years ago

era of beckham

regli11 11 years ago

era of cantona

Ronaldo-R9 11 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

era of Ronaldo
era of christian vieri

We mostly dominated the italian league from 05-06 til 09-10
champions league 2009-2010

inter is now totally different not like the older years when we were always on top with Mourinho and Mancini...

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Thierry Henry.

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

OBVIOUSLY it was the five consecutive Champions League victories back in the 50's with Alfredo di Stefano and Ferenc Puskas. They're the ones who started this famous "all white" kit for Real Madrid, and according to EA Sports, they captured the imagination of football fans across the world.

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

The champions league, won 6 times, and with glourious moments with Bernabeu, the rivality between Real and barça.

Tuanis 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

munich air disaster, after that happened man utd really showed who they were to the world, perceverance