Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

In honor of "Busby Babes"
Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I watched a movie titled "United", which basically tells the story of the legendary Sir Bobby Charlton, Sir Matt Busby, and his legendary Busby Babes. This was the nickname given to the best team in the world whose average age was 21. But unfortunately, a tragedy struck them on February 6, 1958 when their plane crashed in Munich and 10 of their players died. Only 3 survived that ever played again, them being Bobby Charlton, Jimmy Foulkes, and goalkeeper Harry Gregg. Bobby lost his best friend Duncan Edwards in that plane crash, and the saddest part is that before the plane started, all the players went to the back of the plane where they thought that it would be safer as the plane failed to fly twice before. During the accident, it was the end of the plane that blew up, instantly killing all the players there. Sir Bobby Charlton is considered one of the best strikers ever in the history of FIFA and Manchester United.

If you want to read more about this, type in "1958 Munich Air Disaster" in Google
If you want to watch the movie, which I would say is one of the best movies that I ever saw (and the most emotional), I believe that someone already posted the link to it. Check the forums for the link to the movie.

Comments
Prodigal 12 years ago

Sorry, I read "busty babes" -.-