Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

I'm proud...
Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Very proud in fact. I am amazed how with a team of young talent who will surely lead us to our next era in 2 years have been able to fight back from 2-0 to 2-2. With a manager, with all due respect, is usually shit for us, we still manage to make a come back and almost win. It is this sort of spirit I always love seeing from the Blues. It just makes me think, what could have the result been if we had a better manager, a tighter defense and a world class striker? So I ask the Chelsea fans, out of curiosity, what do you imagine Chelsea's team in 2 years will be? You can only use our current players, loaned out players, and youth players.

Chelsea in 2 years IMO:

Comments
AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

This would be my favorite mate :)

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

No Oscar in yours, V-man, and no Ramires in yours, Alex? LOL. And no Luiz in either?

I must say I'm surprised...

Gennady 11 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Team of young talent, able to fight back tonight bla bla bla... what the hell are you talking about ? Your starting eleven tonight was Cech(30)..Cole(32)..Luiz(25)..Cahill(27)..Azpi(23)..Ramires(25)..Lampard(34)..Moses(22)..Mata(24)..Oscar(21)..Ba(27).... are you talking about your future team or the one that was able to fight back tonight ? get your facts straight, cuz tonight your team was NOT the team of YOUNG talent...it was just a team of  FEW YOUNG talent. 

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@Lodatz & Gennady

Moses, D. Luiz, De Bryune, Ramires, Lukaku for sure they will play too but as a squad rotation. and surely this is just our future starting 11 :)

ikoiko 11 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

A real beauty from de Bruyne.

Vendetta you don't see Ramires in the squad 2 years from now? What about Oscar?
Hopefully McEachran rises through the ranks too.

Rumor has it that Chelsea are eager to sign Isco from Malaga?

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I'm sorry I can't see many youth academy players being established starting 11. Chelsea will just buy the talent. 

Vendetta 11 years ago

@Alex: How could I have forgotten Ake! :P

@Gennady: You do realize we only started making the comeback after the subs, Mikel (25), and Hazard (22) were in the game? The assist came from Mata (24) and the second came from Oscar (21). We might have had a rather old squad, but the real reason why we became much more threatening is because of the young talents who sparked the Chelsea comeback.
@All who ask about Oscar, Ramires and Luiz:

Like Alex said, we have soooooooooo*bragging*oooooo much attacking talent that the only option would be squad rotation. I'm not saying Oscar is great... He's just not better than Mata at the moment. Ramires is a great player who really scores at important times, but he is inconsistent at important times as well. Luiz nearly scored an own goal today and also gives the ball away at important times. De Bryune on the other hand has been amazing for Werder Bremen. Their best player so far. He will surely be an important player for us next season.

As for McEachran, all Blues have to have patience with him. Did Xavi shine and play amazingly at a young age straight away? Did Pirlo succeed at a fast rate when young? No. Same can be said for Gerrard in his first seasons with Liverpool. These world class CMs needed time to really gain experience and become world-class players. McEachran has shown sparks of true playmaking genius, but he is only 19. He needs time to mold in to a world class CM, like every wold-class CM when they were young.

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@raimondo90 Bertrand, Ake, Aanholt, Piazon already made it :) and @Lodatz i forgot Marin too :))

Vendetta 11 years ago

@raimondo: I don't see why not. Bertrand has already shown how academy players have just as much of a chance as transferred players. It's sort of like saying I can't see Valencia ever keeping their players. They'll always sell them. It's much more complex than that of course. You guys are in debt and I'm sure once that debt is gone, you'll be a dominant force in Europe once again.

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Yea they aren't starting 11 though. They might be rotational players but not important starters. And knowing RA he would rather spend for instant success over developing over time. By the time Piazon, Ake and company are ready Chelsea will have bough new stars to fill the gaps. I can only see 2 or 3 players from academy actually becoming crucial starting 11.

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

I'd like to know where you stand regarding Romeu. I think he could become a Sergio Busquets - type player if given the time to play consistently. 
As for Josh McEachran, from what I've seen from him, I don't think he'll make the grade. You have more promising youth players than him, but that's just my opinion.
Can't see Mikel being there for too much longer. 
Also, I have a strong suspicion that Chelsea will buy Fellaini this summer (so he may have to take one of those future positions).

Vendetta 11 years ago

I see Romeu becoming a future Busquets too. The only problem is he rarely gets time, and when he finally started getting time and started a lot he got injured for the rest of the season. I really do hope he gets a chance or at least is loaned. At this rate though, I don't think he'll make it to the first team.

I have to disagree with your opinion on Josh. I have faith in him. He has show flashes of brilliance I haven't seen since Makelele. I know one day he'll succeed. He just needs Chelsea's faith and playing time.

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Courtois in Gk wasn't a bad idea.

JuanMata10 11 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ Nice one

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Yeah. Jaun's seems more realistic. 

Lodatz 11 years ago