Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

If this was to HAPPEN!
keith28120 11 years ago
Chelsea, Ireland 60 177

If Chelsea were to get Jose Mourinho went to Chelsea and brought Ronaldo who would manage Real Mardid next summer if Ronaldo was gone no-one would really come to Madrid 
Who would you suggest Next Real Madrid capatin

Comments
knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

keep dreaming

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Stop being aggressive, knibis.

Lodatz 11 years ago

It could happen, actually, kieth28120. The thing to remember is that Mourinho and Ronaldo have the same agent (along with Falcao). If Abramovic were willing to stump up the funds, then this isn't so unrealistic as it seems. It's just a question of whether he'd stump up the funds.

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

long shot. could never see it happening

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Kinibis says no so I'm gonna say maybe

20ROBINVANPERSIE 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 26 349

i dont think thaat will happen it would be amazingfor chelsea but i dont think it is as ronaldo would have to betray united

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

^ shut up he will move to chelsea just like that traitor van persie

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ This guy reminds me of knibis sooo much

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Despite my own doubts, the rumours are getting very strong that JM will be coming back to Chelsea. So that is a very distinct possibility. However, it is foolish to think that Ronaldo would come with him. CR7 may have the same agent but that has no bearing IMO. First of all, RM will NOT want to let him go. Secondly, he has said himself that he wishes to break Raul's goal-scoring record for Los Blancos. Third, if he were to come back to England it wouldn't be to anyone except United (IMO). 
What is even more absurd is the suggestion that " if Ronaldo was gone no-one would really come to Madrid". I cannot begin to fathom how anyone could think that.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I mustt agree with knibis now, I can't see that happening. If CR will go back to England it would be United.

ironfist2010 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

Footaholic said exactly what i wanted to say !

Lodatz 11 years ago

@Foot: "Third, if he were to come back to England it wouldn't be to anyone except United "

This is the part that I think people just assume, because it's the sort of thing we'd like to believe about a player. I don't know, though, if that's really how Ronaldo feels about it. I think if the money was right, he'd try Chelsea.

But, hey, it's all in the future.

20ROBINVANPERSIE 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 26 349

MRarssnal , please calm down , why are you being so rude :'( , i said betray you said traitor theres a different , also Ronaldo doesnt move for money , he moved to Madrid because it was his favourite team , its understandable tevez moved coz i think he had an argument with fergie which is understandable rvp moveed ... well i dont know why , and your probably going to say he moved for money , but if he waned money he would of accepted man citys 300,000 k a week but even for trophies he could of moved to juventus, so it all remains a mistery.

Take A Chill Pill !!!

YusufSurbakti 11 years ago
Chelsea, Germany 1 1

nothing is impossible

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Lodatz

I don't think Ronaldo is after money. He's after success. And he's smart enough to know that even if Chelsea have Mourinho, Ferguson is like a father to him, and he has an equally good chance of achieving success at United. And of course, if he leaves for the EPL, he won't be able to compete with Messi on a yearly basis in Clasicos. He needs the Clasicos to boost his confidence, and to take the headlines away from Messi. I don't think he'd leave Madrid just yet.