Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ibrahimovic to Arsenal ?
mladen 8 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Nope... He is off to Manchester United according to Sky Sports !

Deal could be done before EURO2016. I hope this is true.

p.s. no offense to AFC fans,I like good banters :)

Comments
Arsenal_infinite 8 years ago
Arsenal, England 3 27

To be honest I didn't really want him at Arsenal. He is 34 years old and will cost loads of wages. Also it's a risk because he could turn out to be a flop like falcao in the premier league. If he turns out to be a great player for united then that's great.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I'm on board with it. It's a bit of a risk, and I think he's significantly overrated, but it's only a one year contract. It's also better than the alternative, which is signing a younger striker that would then take up game time instead of Martial/Rashford for a much longer period of time.

ashwin1729 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

He could be the "Cantona" of Mou's era for United. Its a win/win situation.

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Ibrahimovic won't be a flop ! Even at 34 he is still dangerous striker ! Fast , strong and hungry for goals . He chooses his positions smartly and I would have love to have Ibrahimovic in Chelsea . He is from Dutch school of football and those type rarely fail in EPL . Not to mention the shirt sales he is going to bring and advertising . He is not just a footballer , he is a brand .

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

He would be the most talented player to wear uniteds shirt, he never failed in his career.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

That clickbait.. I'm glad that he goes to United. But I wonder what happens to Rashford now..

United_Hates_Blues 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 984

Comparing Falcao's time at united to Zlatan not even playing a season yet is just wrong in my book.