Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Iago Aspas to Valencia!! Snatched right infront of chelseas eyes..
Comments
raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

10M is way too much. should have been closer to 5M

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

have you seen him.. If we hadnt acted now, another club would have got him. + I hope we can sell of Jonas for like 12 milion. 

In: (better) Aspas

Out: (slightly worse) Jonas                 

#Winning

raimondo90 11 years ago

Knibis he might be good but he's unproven  he only had one good season. I would never pay 10M for someone like that.  There are many better choices you can get for 10M. 

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

2:03 Ok that was pretty good,,,

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

He is unproven yeah but a huge talent... but if wouldnt have acted, another club would have gotten him

raimondo90 11 years ago

Hopefully he proves me wrong and is a bargain at 10M but we will see.  

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Sort of like Isco. Isco was relatively unproven when bought by Malaga, but sure as hell made his name there. If this kid does the same, you can be sure that the big clubs are to follow, just like what happened to Villa, Silva, Mata, and Alba.

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

I never really saw him being good enough to join Chelsea. I'm sure he has proven himself in Spain by now, so joining Valencia would be a better option overall. Congratulations to you guys.

raimondo90 11 years ago

@dynastian Isco came through Valencia's academy the fools didn't think he'd be good enough to play in starting 11 so they allowed him to join Malaga. Big mistake. 

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@raimondo

Yea. Isco could have shone in Valencia, but Malaga works well too, especially with Pelegrini there. I miss Pelegrini. I find him a better and more honest coach than Mourinho. :(

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

raimondo, you're a bit rude concerning other players. A season last more than 6 months, you say he's unproven! He had enought time to prove his skills and that's what he did.